lock plz ... i post an onther threat for the 2nd round

killerke83

Is this a good contest ?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Is this a good contest ?

• Yes
    • No

Im in.points sended.I will post card soon.

my card:

205862hq8.jpg

effect:

Water Dargon+Water Dragon

This card can only attack if there are 1 or more WATER attributed monsters on the field. You must also discard 1 WATER attributed monster from your hand and send to to the Graveyard.

190835fz4.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can only be Tribute Summoned by Tributing 3 LIGHT monsters you control. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, monsters destroyed by battle are returned to their owner's hand instead of being sent to the Graveyard. Each time a Monster Card is sent to the Graveyard, inflict 1000 points of damage to the Life Points of that card's controller. If this face-up Defense Position card is destroyed by your opponent's card effect, Increase both players' Life Points by the total number of Monster Cards in both players' Graveyards X500.

Here is my card:

132971vn6.jpg

Once per turn, you can discard 1 card from your hand to have all monsters on the field treated as Dragon-Type monsters. This card gains 400 ATK for each Dragon-Type monster on the field. During your Main-Phase, you can pay 400 Life Points to take control of 1 Level 4 or lower Dragon-Type monster your opponent controls until the End-Phase. When you have 5000 Life Points or below, you can release this card to take control of 1 monster your opponent controls.

Archived