Tournament of 7 Attribute monsters(Over,Winners Posted)

Carbon V3

OK,This is my tournament and to enter you must send to me 15 points and chose 1 of Attributes whot I will post.It will be 7 Attribute of monsters.It will be only 2 winner and winner wil get 3 reps and 60 points and second will get 1 rep and 20 points.1 Attribute can have only 1 member.When all member are joined and points are sedned and card is posted,tournament will be over..I will post someone on Attribute whot he chose when pay entry fee.If he late whit points and someone chose that Attribute and pay before you he will be posted on Attribute whot he chose.

Attributes:

Wind-killerke83(Out)

Fire-Chaos[Remix]*

Water-Tommers2008*

Earth-DeMeNTeD*

Dark-The Hiphopopotamus (Out)

Light-Nate12345(Out)

Divine-Flinsbon(Out)

Hazzah(Bonus member)*

(* Meen Card posted)

Have fun!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i get dipps on fire

68190bj1.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. If this card was selected as an attack target by a Pyro-Type monster, take control of that monster until your End Phase. If this card inflicts Damage to your opponent's Life Points, activate 1 of the following effects:

-Send 1 Pyro-Type monster ro the graveyard to attack direcly.

-Destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field.

-Inflect 1000 points to your opponent.

Once this effect has been activated, send this card and your hand to your Deck and shuffle your Deck. Then draw the same amount of cards you put back in your deck.

OK' date='This is my tournament and to enter you must send to me 15 points and chose 1 of Attributes whot I will post.It will be 7 Attribute of monsters.It will be only 2 winner and winner wil get 3 reps and 60 points and second will get 1 rep and 20 points.1 Attribute can have only 1 member.When all member are joined and points are sedned and card is posted,tournament will be over.I need 5 star member to judge in this tournament.I will post someone on Attribute whot he chose when pay entry fee.If he late whit points and someone chose that Attribute and pay before you he will be posted on Attribute whot he chose.

Attributes:

Wind-killerke83

Fire-

Water-

Earth-

Dark-The Hiphopopotamus

Light-Nate12345

Divine-

Have fun!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote']

Can i judge

Archived