Shadow Demon Of The Shattered Samurai And Demonic Shadow Dragon ((Someone Anyone?))

yugiod9979

New Cards That Are Goood i think xd

Image Cred: Goggle.com

19621vf1.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play all Dragon-Type monsters from your side of the field and Graveyard. This card's ATK and DEF are each equal to the number of Reptile-Type monsters you removed x 1000. During each of your End Phases, destroy 1 card on the field

19621mr6.jpg

Effect: Summoned or Set except by Tributing 3 monsters. This card's Normal Summon cannot be negated. When this card is Normal Summoned, the effects of Spell, Trap, and Effect Monsters cannot be activated. This card cannot be targeted by the effects of Spells, Traps, or Effect Monsters. If this card is Special Summoned, it is sent to the Graveyard during the End Phase. You can Tribute 2 monsters to destroy all monsters your opponent controls. This card cannot declare an attack during the turn you activate this effect.

Bump

Bumpa

Bump

um... there is a SERIOUS problem with your first card, and it has to do with the words "dragon" and "reptile" and the picture could use a little work. the second card, as a fusion card, cannot be normal summoned, and there are plenty of OCG errors to go around, which i would enumerate if i were not so tired right now

Archived