Hi. I'm new. Could you guys show me around?

Stray Bloodhound

Hi Guys. I'm Stray Bloodhound. Call me Hound for short. I'm the Admin of a forum called BloodPalace. It was shut down though. Anyway. I'm new, and I could use lots of friends because I don't know anyone here. I found this place on youtube after typing in "Yugioh Card Maker". I thought it was a joke at first. Then I tried it out. Now I'm here. So, I hope I have fun here in YCM!

Welcome Bloodhound. I hope you enjoy your time here. If you need anything at all just give me a pm. I hope you come to be more of an active member and I hope to see you around the forum.

I might not be extremly active but I'll be okay active.

That's fine :)

Just don't spam (Which judging by you already, you won't do) and you will be fine.

And yeah' date=' the Role Play forum gives you more posts, refer there and start role-playing! :D

[/quote']

i never done role playing how does it work?

it's good that he is 1star and he has 3reps(1of me)but then again it dosen't surprise

And yeah' date=' the Role Play forum gives you more posts, refer there and start role-playing! :D

[/quote']

it's good that he is 1star and he has 3reps(1of me)but then again it dosen't surprise

I don't need to explain this, it's like Drama.. =)

[/quote']

I don't need to explain this, it's like Drama.. =)

Or action...

Archived