3 Black Rose Dragon

2 Magical Android

2 Stardust Dragon

2 Thought Ruler Archfiend

1 Colossal Fighter

1 Red Dragon Archfiend

1 Gladiator Beast Gy

=15

If i was to build this IRL Mirror Force would probably replace Crush Card Virus, but not needing it in here.

Another Plague Spreader - i don't think - is needed, it was only added because it was a Crush Card Virus target, Allure Target and can give me a Synchro occasionly, 1 copy seems fine. But i'll try 2 if you suggest what to remove.

Snipe Hunter should be removed because you waste hand advantage for unguaranteed destruction.

Thats like saying dont use 1 Tuner + 1 or more non Tuners in an attempt to make Stardust because it could get solemn.

I know this sounds dumb, but Snipe Hunter doesn't seem to be doing as well as it used to because you want cards in your hand to try and stop stuff like DAD. And if you have cards in your hand that you can't use or that don't work, you built your deck wrong.

Snipe Hunter should be removed because you waste hand advantage for unguaranteed destruction.

Thats like saying dont use 1 Tuner + 1 or more non Tuners in an attempt to make Stardust because it could get solemn.

I know this sounds dumb' date=' but Snipe Hunter doesn't seem to be doing as well as it used to because you want cards in your hand to try and stop stuff like DAD. And if you have cards in your hand that you can't use or that don't work, you built your deck wrong.

[/quote']

It's good enough to be limited, and it works in the deck, considering it's a @#$^ Armed Dragon deck, which means you already discard for stuff anyway. Keep it.

@ The Crimson King: This type of deck Thrives by putting cards into the graveyard. Snipe hunter is one of those ways that Karate Chops a card half the time. Of course there are other cards that can be used, but snipe isn't a bad choice. Also, he needs to keep a nice balance of darks for allure.

I know this sounds dumb' date=' but Snipe Hunter doesn't seem to be doing as well as it used to because you want cards in your hand to try and stop stuff like DAD. And if you have cards in your hand that you can't use or that don't work, you built your deck wrong.

[/quote']

It's good enough to be limited, and it works in the deck, considering it's a @#$^ Armed Dragon deck, which means you already discard for stuff anyway. Keep it.

I didn't say it was a horrible card, I just said it wouldn't be good in some decks.

Archived