Hope v -DJ- Tag battle

Miazo

Vote  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Vote

• [img]http://i42.tinypic.com/2zf3dqr.jpg[/img]
    • [IMG]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh244/Kid_YaBB/Untiled.png[/IMG]

I vote DJ's. The blending is good but it has some depth problems.

Hope's render doesn't blend in with the bg and c4ds don't look good as bgs. It would be better without the render.

how do you know whos is whos we make sigs very alike after all he taught me some technieks but mainly I learned from cyber altair

I voted -DJ's- because it blends better, it doesn't have the obvious lighting issue that Hope's tag has.

Both tags, however, have major depth problems.

Although, I'll say this, anything is better than that pink tag. Pink tag has no color balance, no flow, no blending, no effects, no focal point, no depth, no lighting. It's just horrible. Sorry Hope, but you really need to roll with a different tag.

Now usually i am a good follower but this time I'm gonna stand out. I vote for Hope's. Now for the reasons:

-DJ-: He has no blending, neither of them do. His render is pretty choppy, especially the sword. The focal is pretty messed up as you start to look at the yellow parts rather then the render. And if that is supposed to look like text then it's a bad attempt. It's probably just to give some effect though, which is ok. But it looks bad. Flow is ok, but lighting is iffy.

Hope: Again, blending problems. This time, render isn't too choppy, a bit blurry though, in fact, the whole Tag is blurry, but I think it looks good in that case. Focal is almost dead on the money, the render may have been needed to be placed a bit more in the center, seeing as you usually look at the center first, not at the sides. Lighting is wierd, it's coming from the exact opposite side wheer it should be. Flow is ok. But again, almost too many C4D's.

Now usually i am a good follower but this time I'm gonna stand out. I vote for Hope's. Now for the reasons:

-DJ-: He has no blending' date=' neither of them do. His render is pretty choppy, especially the sword. The focal is pretty messed up as you start to look at the yellow parts rather then the render. And if that is supposed to look like text then it's a bad attempt. It's probably just to give some effect though, which is ok. But it looks bad. Flow is ok, but lighting is iffy.

Hope: Again, blending problems. This time, render isn't too choppy, a bit blurry though, in fact, the whole Tag is blurry, but I think it looks good in that case. Focal is almost dead on the money, the render may have been needed to be placed a bit more in the center, seeing as you usually look at the center first, not at the sides. Lighting is wierd, it's coming from the exact opposite side wheer it should be. Flow is ok. But again, almost too many C4D's.

[/quote']

thats nice this thread is done MODS LOCK I still win

-DJ-: He has no blending' date=' neither of them do. His render is pretty choppy, especially the sword. The focal is pretty messed up as you start to look at the yellow parts rather then the render. And if that is supposed to look like text then it's a bad attempt. It's probably just to give some effect though, which is ok. But it looks bad. Flow is ok, but lighting is iffy.

[/quote']

thats nice this thread is done MODS LOCK I still win

Ok, but generally I do think that you are better, just not this time.

Archived