Non-noobish attempt at a Family Guy card

LiAM

My card impression is ------ than everybody elses.  

1 member has voted

1. 1. My card impression is ------ than everybody elses.

• Better
    • Worse
    • The Same
    • Super Duper Cooler

[align=center]I see a lot of noobs and newbies making Family guy cards, so i thought, just in spite of it, i will make my own :lol:

131963ef7.jpg

[spoiler= [b]Card Lore:[/b] ]

This card gains 200 ATK for each monster on the field with 'Griffin' in it's name. When this face-down card becomes the target of an attack, you can flip this card into face-up Attack Position and switch the attack target to 1 other monster you control with 'Griffin' in their name.

[/align]

wheres the other 4/10?

what have i done wrong?

Some stereotypical flagship effects. Low playability. Random pic(barely matters but throwing that in there). Odd stats for card at hand. Good relevance to TV show, and some originality.

Looking back, it's more in the C range than the D range. Make some more/support and I'll see if things change.

:O shocked

the pic is just peter showing that hes a human cannonball.

and the effect where it switches target, is just that peter often avoids trouble and blames it on his family, like Meg, so he switches target to 'Griffin' person ;)

:lol: i thought i worked.

:O shocked

the pic is just peter showing that hes a human cannonball.

and the effect where it switches target' date=' is just that peter often avoids trouble and blames it on his family, like Meg, so he switches target to 'Griffin' person ;)

:lol: i thought i worked.

[/quote']

I picked that up. That's why you have a decent score.

Fix:

This card gains 200 ATK for each monster on the field with 'Griffin' in it's name. When thiscard is in face-down defense position[/b] and becomes the target of an attack, you can flip this card into face-up Attack Position and switch the attack target to 1 other monster you control with 'Griffin' in their name.

Nice card though.

6.5/10

Archived