Fantasy Hero Support - OmegaZXA Contest NO MORE ENTRIES!

OmegaWave

[align=center]OmegaZXA RARE Contest

A fan of my Fantasy Hero set? Want to make a card for it? Well here is your chance.

I need a new Fantasy Hero Support Card from the public. Only THEN! Can the Fantasy Heroes protect justice!

Rules:

- Only make 1 Card. It can be a Monster, Spell, or Trap.

- If it's a Monster, it must be either a "Fantasy Hero" "Evil Fantasy Hero" or "Fantasy Dragon" monster or a monster whose effect relates to Fantasy Heroes.

- Card Circulation must be "LIMITED EDITION" and "FANT - EN00X"

Prizez:

1st - 200 Points

2nd - 100 Points

3rd - 50 Points

4th and below - 5 Points

The top 3 cards will all be featured in my Fantasy Hero set.

Link: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-91249.html

Contest Ends - January 20th

Good Luck Friends! May the light of the Fantasy Heroes shine on you!

WINNERS!!!!!!!!

1st - Diedra

2nd - Rodri666

3rd - Nitemare452

CONGRATULATIONS WINNERS![/align]

Done it.

Contest entry:

16293zb5.jpg

Card lore: When a "Fantasy Hero" monster you control is destroyed by a card effect, you may Special Summon this card from your hand. When it is Special Summoned this way, add 1 "Fantasy Hero" from your Deck to your hand. You can Tribute this card during either player's turn to destroy 1 face-up Spell or Trap Card on the field.

Im in. Here is my card:

27671tm0.jpg

Card lore:

You can Special Summon this card from your hand or Graveyard during your End Phase while there is 3 or more "Fantasy Hero" monsters in your Graveyard. If you Special Summon this monster by that way, destroy it if is the only "Fantasy Hero" monster on the field. When this card was Special Summoned from your Graveyard by this effect, it can attack twice during the Battle Phase. If this card was Special Summoned from your hand by this effect, you can Special Summon 1 "Fantasy Hero" or "Fantasy Dragon" monster from your hand.

Here is my card:

132971mx6.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set, this card can only be Special Summoned by offering 1 "Fantasy Hero" monster and 1 "Evil Fantasy Hero" monster on your side of the field as a tribute. Once per turn, during your Main Phase if this card is the only effect monster you control, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Fantasy Hero" monster from your Graveyard to your side of the field. For every "Fanatasy" monster on the field, this card loses 300 ATK and DEF. Once per turn, by removing 1 "Evil Fantasy Hero" monster in your hand from play, inflict Damage to your opponent equal to half the ATK of the monster removed from play.

i'm in

129512wo6.jpg

[spoiler=lore]If this card is Summoned, destroy number of Spell and Trap Cards on the field equal than number of Face-Up "Fantasy Hero" monster on the field. If your opponent activate a Trap Cards that target 1 "Fantasy Hero" monster on the field, you can Negate the effect of the Trap Cards and destroy it. Each time this effect is activated, decrease this card's ATK and DEF by 300. If this card's ATK and DEF is decreased to 0 by its own effect, you can Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 level 6 or lower "Fantasy Hero" monster from your Deck.

these cards are amazing and i have no idea how i'll compete with some of these, but i'll try. it's been all monsters so far, so i'll mix it up!

212666aa6.jpg

hope i do alright.

forgot to mention, my picture was supplied from deviantart, picture credit goes to Eidolon-Grey! didn't want to forget that.

these cards are amazing and i have no idea how i'll compete with some of these' date=' but i'll try. it's been all monsters so far, so i'll mix it up!

[img']http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/6299/212666aa6.jpg[/img]

hope i do alright.

forgot to mention, my picture was supplied from deviantart, picture credit goes to Eidolon-Grey! didn't want to forget that.

Yes! Please do!

Archived