LOCK AND DELETE

Soul Immortal

Sorry about the delay. Your cards will be up shortly! My computer had some conflict with MSPaint*sigh* so I couldn't do the Images.

@taz. I won't use that Image. It's being used before. In fact' date=' theres so many Werewolf cards already made with every possible Image there is that I've seen that I've decided to not use any, and use a totally different Image. I would have like to use a crystal beast looking Image but I had trouble finding one but then I thought TAZ sounded like a Gladiator so I chose a gladiator for your Card.

@DM. I have other ideas of my own, which will not share the same views as the PeaceKeepers.

[/quote']

can you do this image?

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9gnMibaD.tGFsYAf0KjzbkF/SIG=12en1fohv/EXP=1189896538/**http%3A//www.inaikonworld.com/img/nuclear-bomb-explosion.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@deejay5544. Your best choice would be Photobucket.com to host Images.

I have the next three Cards;

tazmania12

TAZ-EN001

Tazmania12.jpgupdated>TAZFinal.jpg

I'm sorry it wasn't any of the Images you wanted, but I choose this because when I first saw it I thought at least it's got something to do with a wolf in it. But then again the Viking must have had to kill it first so I don't know if you'll be happy at the Viking for doing that but I hope the effect makes up for it, and helps your cards out that you like.

MikeGallo

MKG-EN001

MG.jpgupdated>MGFinal.jpg

I went with fire because the best cards that I've seen you make are FIRE Pyro Monsters. I was originally going to make this card a Pyro but then I made it Warrior so it would be the same as the Samurai's. I think the cards effect would be good in a Samurai Deck. But then again, I've never worked out how to play a Samurai Deck before but I hope you still like the overall card.

Alordzynix

ALZ-EN001

ALZ.jpg

You will always be considered the Forums Birdman. No doubt about it. But when I read then you liked Aliens then I had to add in an Alien effect. This creation is half Winged-Beast, and Reptile. It also links both Sets into one with this cards effect. Utilizing the other cards to create counters, and tokens to aid in the destructive power this card has. So I hope you like.

Update: Time for more cards to post!

uzairstheking

UZA-EN001

UTK.jpg

Well here it is; a monster designed especially for the abusing of Bait Doll!. What more is there to say? Enjoy! LOL :)

vizzy01

Vizzyok.jpg

We just finished abusing Bait Doll, and now it's time to help out those crazy VWXYZ Machines. This is designed to help keep them on field long enough to combine them again. Also with the added bonus of having a Machine go to the Graveyard is always a good thing, if you catch my drift.

dejay5544

dejay5544.jpgupdated>DJ5544.jpg

Once you get used to the way this card is designed to be played, it will be all too easy to abuse with the amount of cards available. Your best bet would be to have loads of recruiters, and smash them into this monster to clear your opponent's back row. Whats worse is that they cannot activate Trap Cards that rely on you attacking them. Surely you must agree that this is a powerful monster!

@ALZ> :) Gosh thanks man! The Rep was unnecessary but much appreciated.

@vizzy01. Same as you. I don't need Reps guys. I'm doing this for the happiness I bring to others, thats all but if you feel moved to give me a Rep then I am more the grateful for it. And to answer your question, I do not know where I found that picture. I found it a long time ago but only ever used it on a booster pack I made. Here it is;

BOOSTER2.png

I can't remove the writing over the top as I don't have paintshop pro no more but I still have the PSP file on my computer if I ever get the chance to use it again.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

I'm not exactly new, but I want to see what you make of me.

Hobby: Practicing the Occult

Fav cards: Every Dark Magician ever made; Gren Maju Da Eiza

Music: Instrumental, Rock

Dislikes: Chatty/social/popular people, n00bs

I'd like some sort of dark mage or dark knight. I will not tolerate a frail-looking image. Good luck.

Hey Dragonmaster9112, I can see already by your name that you love the Dragons so even though there is an abundant amount of Dragon Cards out already, I will try my best to find an undiscovered Dragon pic just for you! I like butter chicken as well but in my new area the shops that sell it make it a bit different to how I'm use to having it. Anyways WELCOME TO YCMF! If you need anything then just ask here or PM me. I'll always be around to help you out if you need. :)

Ok. I'm a Video Gamer and a Code user to boot. I like Pokemon, Yu-gi-oh and Final Fantasy/Crono Trigger. I don't got any sports interest, and music is too varied for me. Heroes would be my family and friends since they keep me sane when the world is wild. USA is where I'm from. I know I don't like Heavy Violence and horror movie but I do enjoy funny movies. I found this after me and my friend was talking about how we were making cards. I am mostly happy with what is placed here so I'm ok with it so far. And as far as I know it does help so thank you.

Sorry for the delay everyone. I haven't had a keyboard lately... Yes copy, and paste is very tiring work! I've decided that because others have no resepct for my idea, and are going to be doing cards for others aswell, and don't see the how insulting that is to me. I've decided to continue this in the best place there is to be recognized, seeing how I enjoy the popularity contest. Call me a drama king, but I live for it! It pushes me, and motivates me....

But don't worry everyone that has requested a card so far will still get one. It will just be posted up in the realistic section! :) Hope all will understand, and I promise not to disappoint. Especially those that have been waiting a few days now! Thank you once again for without the support of each one of you then I won't feel a sense of accomplishment in what I am trying to achieve.

I also would like to mention that even though you may be moved to do the same as what I am doing, I would appreciate it if you told me first or if you even wanted to help me instead would be better!

Archived