Volcanic Beast

Lenaick Puiseaux

I've always been a fan of the Volcanic Archetype their combination monster destruction and burn tends to make me very satisfied :D So I thought what the heck I'll design a Fire monster enjoy.

130918dh1.jpg

Volcanic Beast LV3 (Fire)

Level: 3

Pyro/Effect

When this card destroys an opponents monster as a result of battle inflict 500 points of damage to your opponents life points. During the End Phase of a turn that this card destroyed a monster by battle, by sending this card to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Volcanic Beast LV5" from your hand or Deck.

ATK/ 1400 DEF/ 1000

Image Source: http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b363/Sou_kenka/volcanicbeast.jpg

130918by3.jpg

Volcanic Beast LV5 (Fire)

Level: 5

Pyro/Effect

When this card destroys an opponents monster as a result of battle inflict 1000 points of damage to your opponents life points. During the End Phase of a turn that this card destroyed a monster by battle, by sending this card to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Volcanic Beast LV7" from your hand or Deck.

ATK/ 2100 DEF/ 1000

Image Source: http://th01.deviantart.com/fs13/150/f/2007/109/5/8/Quilava_Flamethrower_by_Kureculari.jpg

130918dk8.jpg

Volcanic Beast LV7 (Fire)

Level: 7

Pyro/Effect

This monster cannot be special summoned except by the effect of Volcanic Beast LV5. When this card destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK of the destroyed monster.

ATK/ 2800 DEF/1500

Image Source: http://fc15.deviantart.com/fs19/f/2007/274/a/a/aabad15bb31bdfdc.jpg

opponent's

Life Points

and is it just me or are these pokemon pictures? lol

ok I'll fix that. Does it matter if they are?

No' date=' it doesn't matter, its just.. why not make them pokemon cards, but yeah it doesn't matter.

[/quote']

Because I didn't want to make pop culture cards I wanted to make realistic cards, and these monsters fit the bill for appearance matching and what I was thinking when I came up with these monsters.

opponent's

Life Points

No' date=' it doesn't matter, its just.. why not make them pokemon cards, but yeah it doesn't matter.

[/quote']

Because I didn't want to make pop culture cards I wanted to make realistic cards, and these monsters fit the bill for appearance matching and what I was thinking when I came up with these monsters.

Err that was a retorical question.

opponent's

Life Points

[/quote']

Err that was a retorical question.

uh huh anyway besides those fixes you suggested is there anything wrong with them. Are they over powered? Under Powered? etc etc

• 4 weeks later...

Archived