[TWD] Grinder Golem.

hmmm lets see' date=' what could it be good for, enemy controler yes, Black Garden would be interesting with it, becuse you'd gain 3 tokens, 2 of which give your opponent tokens, that fills the field for the token based cards

[/quote']And you could use those tokens for something like Plasma next turn. I'm thinking a PlasmaGardener deck(I just made that up).

hmmm lets see' date=' what could it be good for, enemy controler yes, Black Garden would be interesting with it, becuse you'd gain 3 tokens, 2 of which give your opponent tokens, that fills the field for the token based cards

[/quote']And you could use those tokens for something like Plasma next turn. I'm thinking a PlasmaGardener deck(I just made that up).

Yeah, then you can absorb the golem. A 2450 Plasma with Black garden, is that a worthwhile combo to pursue?

There's a combo with this card, (Gravesquirmer), Inferno Tempest and DD Dynamite.

-Attack the Golem with Gravesquirmer or a 0/0 Token.

-3000 Damage.

-Activate Inferno Tempest to remove all Monsters in either Deck from play

-Activate DD Dynamite

I didn't invent this, it's too good to be invented by me 8)

Yeah, then you can absorb the golem. A 2450 Plasma with Black garden, is that a worthwhile combo to pursue?

I think you miscalculated. 1900 + 1500 = 3400. I don't know where you got the 50 from.

Grinder Golem is a cool card. It definitely should have been an Ultra Rare in the Jessie Pack instead of Crystal Counter.

I think you miscalculated. 1900 + 1500 = 3400. I don't know where you got the 50 from.

Grinder Golem is a cool card. It definitely should have been an Ultra Rare in the Jessie Pack instead of Crystal Counter.

He's halving Plasma.

He's halving Plasma.

That makes no sense. Why would he halve Plasma?

Anyway, Grinder Golem is a good card if used right.

He's halving Plasma.

Because of Black Garden?…

He's halving Plasma.

Because of Black Garden?…

Oh, my bad. I miscalculated.

No, I don't think it would be a good combo then.

the equiped monster wouldnt be halved, becuse it's not a monster, meaning it would have golems halved, as opposed to quatered ATK and half of Plasma's. and come up with 2450, which with garden out, and your opponent not getting effects, means you win more or less.

D-End Dragoon decks love this card as it has versatility. First off, it's a level 8 meaning it's another target for Trade-in allowing you to ration those D-Draws. Second, the 2 extra tokens give you a free Plasma or Dogma. Third, a 3000 beat stick is a prime target for Dragoon when he hits the field. This work wonders when you just summoned at least 1 Dragoon on the field with Chain Material. Getting 2 tokens then blowing up Grinder for an instant 3000 dmg then the beauty comes in the next 2 parts. You can either sac all 3 for a Dogma/Plasma since DED is going to the grave during the end phase due to Chain Material or Tribute the token with CCV.

There's a combo with this card' date=' (Gravesquirmer), Inferno Tempest and DD Dynamite.

-3000 Damage.

-Activate DD Dynamite

[/quote']

That combo is bad. :\

Eh being able to normal summon wouldn't really matter as the only use I've seen for this card was in this amazing deck I saw at locals, nothing teleDAD can't kill by raising a pinky though, the deck was based around special summoning lots of these and/or volcanic queens to your opponent's field then using owners seal to take them back...wasn't as hard as you might think(all your basic draw cards plus it sided into DAD return).

There's a combo with this card' date=' (Gravesquirmer), Inferno Tempest and DD Dynamite.

-3000 Damage.

-Activate DD Dynamite

[/quote']A 4 card combo that makes you lose roughly half of your life points, but still doesn't guarantee you a win. I can see exactly why this is good.

-3000 Damage.

-Activate DD Dynamite

[/quote']

Pfft. Even Necroface + Infernal Tempest + this is better.

-3000 Damage.

-Activate DD Dynamite

[/quote']A 4 card combo that makes you lose roughly half of your life points, but still doesn't guarantee you a win. I can see exactly why this is good.

I don't run this Deck...basically because GG is *f*-ing expensive...

Archived