Kesshi

Were this Akatsuki Cards???  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Were this Akatsuki Cards???

• Good
    • Great
    • AWESOME
    • EXTREMELY AWESOME

Well i know i already have made a Naruto thread but i wanted to separate the Naruto Cards from the Akatsuki Cards. Hope you like them Plz Rate them as you might and all images are from google. I know most of them seem pretty OP but i just gave them an ability based on what the abilities are on the series or the info i have read about them. If anyone has any suggestions on how i can make this cards better but dont hesitate to point them out any help will be very apreciated with a surprise.

199070gu8.jpg

This card can only be Special Summoned when you have more than 3 "Akatsuki Member" or more in your graveyard or out of play. When this card is the target of the effect of a card, Spell, Trap, or an ATK, put 1 reincarnation counter on this card. (max 6) when this card has 6 reincarnation counter, this card is destroyed. If this card is summoned, while Akatsuki Member - Konan is on the field this card gains 200 ATK and is unaffected by Spell cards.

199070dq6.jpg

This card can only be Special Summoned when you have more than 3 "Akatsuki Member" or more in your graveyard or out of play. While this card is on the field, at each Standby Phase, put an Origami counter on this card. Once per turn, this card can negate the effect of a Spell, Trap or an ATK by tributing a Origami Counter on this card. If this card is summoned, while Akatsuki Member - Pein is on the field this card you can add an extra Origami Counter to this card.

199070pl1.jpg

This card can only be Special Summoned when you have more than 1 "Akatsuki Member" or more in your graveyard or out of play. This card cannot be destroyed in battle, at each End Phase put 1 immortal counter on this card. If this card is summoned, while Akatsuki Member - Kakuzu is on the field. This card can negate the effect of a trap or Spell by tributing 2 Immortal counters.

199070mw2.jpg

This card can only be Special Summoned when you have more than 1 "Akatsuki Member" or more in your graveyard or out of play. When summoned, put 5 Heart Counters on this card. This card attribute can also be Water, Fire, Wind, Earth. If this card has less than 3 Heart counter, when you destroy a monster in battle, place 1 Heart counter on this card. If this card is summoned, while Akatsuki Member - Hidan is on the field. This card can tribute 1 Heart counter to destroy all cards on the field with a level less than this card. this card is destroyed once all 5 Heart counters are destroyed.

199070ff6.jpg

This card Attribute is also Dark. When this card is summoned, this card gains 100 ATK for every monster in your opponent graveyard. You can also remove monster in your graveyard, this card gains 200 ATK for each monster sent out of play.

199070gy6.jpg

When this card is summoned, put 10 clay counters on this card. For each clay counter this card gains 100 ATK. This card can tribute 2 clay counter to destroy a monster, without appliying Damage calculation. this card can also tribute 1 clay counter to negate the effect of a Spell once per turn. If this card is Summoned while "Akatsuki Member - Sasori" is on the field put 2 clay counters on this card at each Standby Phase.

199070wz7.jpg

This card can only be Special Summoned when you have 1 "Akatsuki Member" or more in your graveyard or out of play. If this card ATK a monster with 1 or more level than this card, this card gains half of that monster ATK. If this card is Summoned while "Akatsuki Member - Itachi" is on the field. Put a Lake Counter on this card. This card gains 200 ATK for every Lake Counter on it. You can tribute a Lake Counter to put a Shark Counter on a monster on your side of the field, a monster with a Shark Counter ATK and DEF decrease by 200.

199070it9.jpg

When this card is Summoned put a Puppet Counter on this card. By tributing a Puppet Counter this card is not destroyed in battle, or by the effect of a Spell card. If this card attacks a monster with 1 level or more, decrease the monster ATK by 500. If this card is Summoned while "Akatsuki Member - Deidara" is on the field. This card is unaffected by Trap cards.

199070en0.jpg

This card can only be Special Summoned when you have 1 "Akatsuki Member" or more in your graveyard or out of play. When this card is summoned put a monster on your opponent side of the field in DEF position. That card must remain in DEF position until this card is destroyed or removed from the field. If this card is Summoned while "Akatsuki Member - Kisame" is on the field. This card send a monster out of play, until the End Phase of the turn the effect is activated, each time this effect is used. This card ATK decrease by 300.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived