Could this Be the New Air Force One?

Big Bad Pennar

It can't be. Obama's Air Force One would say on the side "Haha! Eat this' date=' McCain!"

[/quote']

Actually I was thinking it'd say "Screw you, Bush! Your plane has been re-created and now obeys me!"

No, That'd be on the reverse side. Bush wouldn't be able to read it, either. 'Cuz he's Dyslexic.

It can't be. Obama's Air Force One would say on the side "Haha! Eat this' date=' McCain!"

[/quote']

Actually I was thinking it'd say "Screw you, Bush! Your plane has been re-created and now obeys me!"

No, That'd be on the reverse side. Bush wouldn't be able to read it, either. 'Cuz he's Dyslexic.

Are you sure he'd even bother trying to read? He'd say when he was president he was chosen to lead, not to read

[/quote']

Are you sure he'd even bother trying to read? He'd say when he was president he was chosen to lead, not to read

you know, I shouln't be making fun of Dyslexics. "Dyslexics are Teople Poo" They always say.

Archived