Collab Sprite Between Me and God Cyber

Hioco

I did the recolouring and the removing of the tail. I also gave it a pink glow which Cyber then changed to red. He also glowed the arms and added the mist. Hope you guys like.

Feel free to edit and critisize. All edits must be pmed to me or be posted here.

s1kdxz.png

I was teaching God Cyber how to Re-Element a Pokemon. I work best with Ghost/Psycic types. See what you think nao! Lol

Raelen I was teaching him how to Re-element and so I was showing how to do it. He copied all of the steps. But at the end I left him a little creativity with the mist/fog.

And nice god puppy.

Okay' date=' I didn't know you were teaching him. Didn't know he needed any teaching. I thought he was born perfect. =P

And God Puppy, no. It looks like a demented aye-aye.

[img']http://i44.tinypic.com/u0wmf.jpg[/img]

^ This

The glow doesn't fully go around the left hand. I like that you made the other hand seperate and glow, but I don't know if I like how Aipom is just hovering there. I don't know if that's the most appropriate critique though, that may just be me. I think having it down there was creative though. Wish I could go on to say more, but there isn't enough other changes to comment on. Obviously two minds are better than one. Maybe I should do a collab with someone one day.

The glow doesn't fully go around the left hand. I like that you made the other hand seperate and glow' date=' but I don't know if I like how Aipom is just hovering there. I don't know if that's the most appropriate critique though, that may just be me. I think having it down there was creative though. Wish I could go on to say more, but there isn't enough other changes to comment on. Obviously two minds are better than one. Maybe I should do a collab with someone one day.

[/quote']

Makes himself noticable ^.^

And thanks God Duelist.

Archived