Would you like it if...

Dark

YCM News Show  

1 member has voted

1. 1. YCM News Show

Me and Raven have been talking through PM about a YCM News Show. It takes place in the General section starring me and Raven, and we talk about YCM, and the YCMembers. We have interactive games, and we teach you stuff about things you may not know. Like my recent name change no one seems to notice. We pick out best cards, talk about new contests, and basically do the News section, without the boring news. ^_^

We talk about the YCM Lottery, we have games which feature point and rep prizes, the whole 9 yards.

I am asking you on behalf of Raven and I, would you like to see a YCM News Show in the near future?

No' date=' it is me and ~Raven~ having textual conversations back and forth. And by games, we meant like... I don't know, the first person to answer X question gets 20 points. =D

[/quote']That would be cool, except for the fact that instead of games, write questions if you are going to talk about questions being the games. Oh well, I like this idea.

Sounds good. I support this! It seems like it would be very interesting.

I don't know how it will turn out' date=' but I am hoping good.

Wasn't this already tried before?

Eh. If you enjoy what you're doing i guess it's ok.

Oh, and if you make this, you HAVE to stay with it. You can't just make like 1 or 2 episodes then quit.

That is true, but me and Raven are not the kinda people who quit. As long as we have subscribers, it will be going until one of us quits YCM.

Sounz nice.....i agree....*votes*

Thanks. =D

24266-kool-aid_man_200.jpg

The Koolaid man approves! xD

would be an interesting topic yea... it would have to be run properly and all that but im sure ye will do well with it if ye proceed with it...

It will surely be runned properly, but I don't really know how boring other YCMembers might veiw it.

Sounds pretty good.

I support this aswell

Thanks! =D

So like Star's YCM Nightly' date=' except instead of Star, it's you?

[/quote']

I have never seen YCM Nightly, but if you wish to relate it to that, I guess you can.

You will nevah beat the one Sam and I had D;

Maybe me and Raven will. ;D

Wasn't this already tried before?

Eh. If you enjoy what you're doing i guess it's ok.

Oh' date=' and if you make this, you HAVE to stay with it. You can't just make like 1 or 2 episodes then quit.

[/quote']

Yes, about 4 or 5 times.

You will nevah beat the one Sam and I had D;

Who are you and who is this Sam you speak of?

This has been done way to many times before. The only thing it's missing is me. You know it's true.

Archived