My new Fusion cards.

Dragonmaster321

164818zg5.jpg164818ai0.jpg

164818tb9.jpg

I hope you can read the Dark-Shining Dragons and Fusion Draws effects if not i will type them down.

Cyberdark Kaiser Dragon:"Cyberdark Dragon"+"Kaiser Dragon"This monster cannot be Special summoned exept by Fusion Summon.Select 1 Machine or Dragon-Type monster from your Deck or Graveyard and equip it to this card.This card gains the ATK and DEF Equal to the equipped card's ATK and DEF.If this card would be destroyed,the equipped card is destroyed instead.

Got the pics off google.

Im tired of ppl saying that my cards are overpowered Dragon Master Knight has 5000 ATK AND DEF if its a level 12 it can have 5000 ATK but i wouldnt put 5000 ATK on an effect or a normal monster and i was looking at a card to make these effects (not the spell card) I made the effect of Cyberdark kaiser dragon Simaler to Cyberdark Dragon's because Kaiser dragon doesnt have an effect and the other card LOSES 2000 ATK if a spell or trap targets it so it would be 3000 ATK (Just like Blue-Eyes white Dragon GASP)and TELL me what i should put to make it good OCG instead of chewing me out about it.

First card:

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. When this card is the target of a Spell Card or Trap Card, decrease this card's ATK by 2000 until the End Phase.

Fixed. OP'd as you can get a 5000 ATK card by having just 3 cards in your hand.

Just use that as a starting point. Can always ask others for help :)

164818zg5.jpg164818ai0.jpg

164818tb9.jpg

I hope you can read the Dark-Shining Dragons and Fusion Draws effects if not i will type them down.

Cyberdark Kaiser Dragon:"Cyberdark Dragon"+"Kaiser Dragon"This monster cannot be Special summoned exept by Fusion Summon.Select 1 Machine or Dragon-Type monster from your Deck or Graveyard and equip it to this card.This card gains the ATK and DEF Equal to the equipped card's ATK and DEF.If this card would be destroyed' date='the equipped card is destroyed instead.

Got the pics off google.

[/quote']

Dude. That Fusion Draw Card is awesome. I did, however, have different ideas as to what a fusion monster fused from Red-Eyes B. Dragon and Blue-Eyes White Dragon would be like; it was kind of disappointing.

Archived