My first card! Please rate!

Poseidon©

We want it to be an E-F-F-E-C-T. What does that spell? Kids: Effect!!!. Me: Way to go kids!!! You'll be Yu-Gi-Oh Masters soon!!!. Kids: YAY!!! *start riot*. Me: AHHHHH!!!! Kids:*tie up crazymanguy4 and put him on a flagpole*. Me: WHAT THE!!! But seriously though, make it an effect please!

crazy hands name isnt all that great. Berserker Hand, now that has a ring to it. you should fix the mistakes that starly pointed out, then expand this into a whole series of hands.

master hand

berserker hand

overlord hand

undead hand

shadow hand

any other ideas gotta come from u

kFAJ.gif

5FnO.gif

hqc9.gif

eNRF.gif

crazy hands name isnt all that great. Berserker Hand' date=' now that has a ring to it. you should fix the mistakes that starly pointed out, then expand this into a whole series of hands.

master hand

berserker hand

overlord hand

undead hand

shadow hand

kFAJ.gif

5FnO.gif

hqc9.gif

eNRF.gif

Its supossed to be that way.

Crazy Hand is a boss from Super Smash Bros Brawl

211566wq1.jpg

Thanks!

(I got the pics from google)

211566uj5.jpg

211566jz2.jpg

Credit for Master Hand's effect goes to Starly_64.

Here is a better effect:

When this card is set face-up on your side of the field while your opponent has a "Crazy Hand" on their side of the field, this card can only attack "Crazy Hand" during your Battle Phase.

Hope I helped!

crazy hands name isnt all that great. Berserker Hand' date=' now that has a ring to it. you should fix the mistakes that starly pointed out, then expand this into a whole series of hands.

master hand

berserker hand

overlord hand

undead hand

shadow hand

kFAJ.gif

5FnO.gif

hqc9.gif

eNRF.gif

1. the real name is crazy hand, its a boss in SSBM

2. please do NOT post dragons in posts, its spam

you needa complex effect, an effect that dosent revolve around one sole monster or effect. or a compound effect, an effect where you summon something, and the next summon does something else that triggers a chain. simple effects, a one sentance effect that revolves solely around one certain thing, is almostas bad as a vanilla (non-effects). i could go on but you probably dont want another paragraph of this, so here is my rating:

2/10

Archived