Dark Angel Cards (Incomplete) INCLUDING MY FIRST DARK SYNCHRO!

Cowboy Dan

Since when I become 5 stars and have a ton of points I'm going to change my name to The Dark Angel, here are some Dark Angel Cards:

155008hd3.jpg

When this card is destroyed, you can add 1 level 4 or lower "Dark Angel" monster from your Graveyard to your Deck, then shuffle your Deck. You can release this face-up card to Special Summon 1 DARK Monster from your hand. The monster returns to your hand at the End Phase it was Special Summoned.

155008zy5.jpg

This card's ATK and DEF are equal to the number of "Dark Angel" monsters on the field X1000 points. When a "Dark Angel" monster you control is destroyed, Special Summon 1 "Dark Angel" Token (DARK/Level2/Fairy-Type/ATK800/DEF800). The token cannot be used for Tributes and cannot attack. When a "Dark Angel" token is destroyed, Special Summon 1 "Dark Angel- Backup Soldier" from your hand or Deck.

CARD1.jpg

1 DARK Tuner Monster + 1 or more non- Tuner monsters

When this card attacks a face-down defense position monster, destroy the monster immediatly with this card's effect. When this card is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 "Dark Angel- Crossroad of Light" from your Graveyard.

155008rw1.jpg

As long as this card remains face-up on the field, Spell Cards cannot be activated and the effects of Spell Cards are negated. Pay 500 Life Points during each of your Standby Phases. If you cannot, destroy this card. When this card is attacked by a LIGHT Monster, flip a coin. If the result is heads, switch this card to DEF position. If the result is tails, the attacking monster cannot attack for 3 turns (excluding the current turn).

Doom.jpg

(IT Came Out Funny)

DAK.jpg

CARD-6.jpg

CARD2222.jpg

CARD32.jpg

PIC CREDIT GOES TO GOOGLE

Since when I become 5 stars and have a ton of points I'm going to change my name to The Dark Angel' date=' here are some Dark Angel Cards:

[img']http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/5663/155008hd3.jpg[/img]

When this card is destroyed, you can add 1 level 4 or lower "Dark Angel" monster from your Graveyard to your Deck, then shuffle your Deck. You can release this face-up card to Special Summon 1 DARK Monster from your hand. The monster returns to your hand at the End Phase it was Special Summoned.

155008zy5.jpg

This card's ATK and DEF are equal to the number of "Dark Angel" monsters on the field X1000 points. When a "Dark Angel" monster you control is destroyed, Special Summon 1 "Dark Angel" Token (DARK/Level2/Fairy-Type/ATK800/DEF800). The token cannot be used for Tributes and cannot attack. When a "Dark Angel" token is destroyed, Special Summon 1 "Dark Angel- Backup Soldier" from your hand or Deck.

CARD1.jpg

1 DARK Tuner Monster + 1 or more non- Tuner monsters

When this card attacks a face-down defense position monster, destroy the monster immediatly with this card's effect. When this card is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 "Dark Angel- Crossroad of Light" from your Graveyard.

155008rw1.jpg

As long as this card remains face-up on the field, Spell Cards cannot be activated and the effects of Spell Cards are negated. Pay 500 Life Points during each of your Standby Phases. If you cannot, destroy this card. When this card is attacked by a LIGHT Monster, flip a coin. If the result is heads, switch this card to DEF position. If the result is tails, the attacking monster cannot attack for 3 turns (excluding the current turn).

SPELLS AND TRAPS SOON

how do you make a dark synchro monster on card maker

Archived