Fantasy Beast

Altαir

This card is suppose to use removing from play to your advantage. It is part of a deck that i am making and I want to see if the idea is good. Comments welcome:D

Pics were from photobucket-

184207ka9.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand by sending 1 monster you control to the Graveyard. If this card is selected as the target of an attack or card effects, you can discard 1 card from your hand to remove this card from play. During your opponent's Standby Phase, your opponent must Special Summon this card to their field in face-up Attack Position. If this card is Special Summoned by it's effect, add 1 level to this card. For each level this card has, increase this card's ATK and DEF by 2500.

184207lv6.jpg

Hope you like it

I was thinking that if the card kept bouncing back and forth for enough turns that you could use it to attack. And if it is destroyed, you don't have to discard one card. And if your opponent gains control of it, you can use a card that switches posession of the card. But in certain decks it could work badly...

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand by sending 1 monster you control to the Graveyard. If this card is selected as the target of an attack or card effects, you can discard 1 card from your hand to remove this card from play. During your opponent's Standby Phase, your opponent must Special Summon this card to their field in face-up Attack Position. If this card is Special Summoned by it's effect, add 1 level to this card. For each level this card has, increase this card's ATK and DEF by 500.

Fixed I think...

Archived