Quickxodia

I can't call this Exodia Turbo because it doesn't have the D Draw/Allure engine, but this name works just as well. Please R/F, but don't suggest I make this an Exodia Turbo, since I don't have the cards or the resources.

Monsters:16

1xGorz(in case of a clear field)

3xThunder Dragon

5xExodia

3xEmissary

1xSangan

1xSpirit Reaper

1xMarshmallon

1xM Jar

Spells:14

3xDark Eruption

2xDark Factory of Mass Production

1xAllure(I only have 1)

1xCard Destruction

3xHand Destruction

3xUpstart Goblin

1xLLAB

Traps:10

1xG Bind

3xLegacy of Yata

3xJar of Greed

3xReckless

Wow, this is exactly the wrong way to make an exodia deck. Get rid of Marshmellon and Reaper. Stall Exodia doesn't work today. It is too likely to get destroyed.

Peten and Thunder Dragon are both bad choices for monsters. Try to get cards that draw.

I know you don't have the resources, but really Exodia Turbo is the way to go.

Wow' date=' this is exactly the wrong way to make an exodia deck. Get rid of Marshmellon and Reaper. Stall Exodia doesn't work today. It is too likely to get destroyed.

Peten and Thunder Dragon are both bad choices for monsters. Try to get cards that draw.

[/quote']I didn't say this was my main deck(and you didn't either). My main deck is the one that has the Solemns and some of the other good stuff, so this is a budget version. And I'm planning to go around beating noobs and anteing good cards, so this deck not being the best isn't a big problem. And sdnate, can you please not spam, or I'll report you.

Wow' date=' this is exactly the wrong way to make an exodia deck. Get rid of Marshmellon and Reaper. Stall Exodia doesn't work today. It is too likely to get destroyed.

[/quote']I didn't say this was my main deck(and you didn't either). My main deck is the one that has the Solemns and some of the other good stuff, so this is a budget version. And I'm planning to go around beating noobs and anteing good cards, so this deck not being the best isn't a big problem. And sdnate, can you please not spam, or I'll report you.

9. The Jack Witt Clause

All deck topics are treated as rate and fix topics. This means that' date=' when you post your deck, you will receive comments and evaluations of the deck's quality from other members and suggestions as to how to improve it. If you cannot deal with this, then do not post your deck. If you post your deck and then show that you cannot or will not accept constructive criticism, you will not only appear childish but also run the risk of having your topics closed.

[/quote']

I was right to say that I will report him because he said my deck was bad' date=' but didn't explain why.

@Star:I know they aren't the best, I just couldn't think of anything better that I have to put in.

[/quote']

What about Jar of Greed?

I was right to say that I will report him because he said my deck was bad' date=' but didn't explain why.

@Star:I know they aren't the best, I just couldn't think of anything better that I have to put in.

[/quote']

The rule does not require constructive critisism, it merely encourages it among the users of this site. To expect someone to follow a rule that doesn't exist is sad. Reporting him for failing to do so is worse.

Also, please look at the definition for flaming. He was insulting the deck, which is fine. Since he did not insult you directly, he broke no rules.

[/quote']

The rule does not require constructive critisism, it merely encourages it among the users of this site. To expect someone to follow a rule that doesn't exist is sad. Reporting him for failing to do so is worse.

Also, please look at the definition for flaming. He was insulting the deck, which is fine. Since he did not insult you directly, he broke no rules.

If that's the case, am I allowed to say that most of the decks sdnate build suck?

[/quote']

If that's the case, am I allowed to say that most of the decks sdnate build suck?

I'm not going to read the rule, but from what I understand, yes, you can. You can say that his Deck sucks.

As for this Deck, try adding Jar of Greed.

[/quote']

I'm not going to read the rule, but from what I understand, yes, you can. You can say that his Deck sucks.

My friend, have you looked at the decklist?

[/quote']

My friend, have you looked at the decklist?

My bad, dude. I didn't realize you had changed it. That's probably because I didn't take a good look at the list after I made the original suggestion.

[/quote']

yes but don't be surprised if people get mad at you and neg rep you for not being truthful about the quality of his deck. His decks are usually pretty good.

[/quote']

yes but don't be surprised if people get mad at you and neg rep you for not being truthful about the quality of his deck. His decks are usually pretty good.

All right, most of his decks are good. Now can we please get back on topic of fixing this deck?

3 x Dark World Dealings

3 x Blue Eyes Toon Dragon

3 x Toon Table of Contents

3 x Trade-In

All very obtainable. You'll need another level 8 target for Trade-In' date=' though. Probably Plasma or something.

[/quote']

tri-horned dragon and vandy for allure and super rejuvination food, manga ryuran because it is searchable and super rejuvination food

Archived