Goblin Siege Force

Cassador

Alright, so, I haven't collected YuGiOh cards in ages, so I don't know if this card is rightly balanced or severly nerfed. Anyway, say what you want about my first creation. I usually listen.

212847rv4.jpg

Goblin Siege Force

Dark

Level 5

Fiend/Effect

Super Rare

This card must be summoned in face up defense position. When attacking, this card's damage is directed at your opponents life points. Afterwards, it is switched back into defense position until the end phase of your next turn.

(Image copyright of Chris Watson)

No image credit.

This card must be summoned in face-up Defense Position. This card can attack your opponent directly. If this card attacks, it is changed to Defense Position at the end of the Damage Step. This card's battle position cannot be changed until the end of your next turn, except with a card effect.

Notes: Based on the way you originally worded it, it could ONLY attack directly. If that's the way you intended it, change it to, This card can attack your opponent directly, but cannot attack a monster.

Also, this card is actually a little bit underpowered. I'd scratch off the first effect completely or restrict that part to just Special Summons.

The pic's meh.

6.5/10

Archived