New section for Non-Noobs

D-Striker

I think that maybe there should be a section or site or something where all of us 4,5,6 star members can hang out.

No noobs, no noobs posting attachments and stuff, no new members messing stuff up.

Anybody want to add something or support please do.

Supporters:

D-Striker

Kotaroninja

Infinity Sparker

i think im allowed to support' date=' im new by 2 months but i am not a noob.

if i can, then i support as i am kinda annoyed of new members going doing stupid things(not all of them but some)

but i do get what infinity sparker said and is kinda true

[/quote']

Uhh... waht have I said? Anyways, I support as it is kinda annoying when n00bs go whining about pointless things and stuff.

i think im allowed to support' date=' im new by 2 months but i am not a noob.

if i can, then i support as i am kinda annoyed of new members going doing stupid things(not all of them but some)

but i do get what [b']infinity sparker[/b] said and is kinda true

I lol'd. You see JG just below you.

But, I'd love to be in a Realistic Cards section with only good cards to rate...

But I like to be mean to kidz too =)

What to do?

That still won't stop spam completely. 4 stars can still be noobs. And people can just spam and increase their stars. And people might think their so great because there in some other section and crap. I see no point really, and I doubt this will ever happen.

Well this is one of the worst suggestions I have ever heard. You have general. No "Noobs" go there unless they are Newbish or young. BTW I hate people using the word NOOB

Noob=Idiot

Newb=Someone new.

The "Noobs" are spammers who do it for fun.

So wait till a super locks this. If a thread does get spammed/other then report it.

Well, then YCMaker would have to get a password to this forum "for non-n00bs"and give it to the 4 star, 5 star [me] and 6 star members..and it would be INCREDIBLY hard to send PMs to all people from 400-13,000 posts the password..and, also,members would try to threaten others with higher posts with neg reps and members might not care and just give a random n00b a password, and they tell all thier little n00b friends, and start spamming there, and even some high-profile members would spam there becouase there is no Specific subject you have to talk about, and everything would turn chaotic as soon as this thing is made.So, in conclusion, no support from me :P

that would be kind of unfair.

some people that have 4+ stars are still kind of noobish since post counts tell nothing about how good that member is.

like i said in a previous thread about preventing people with less than 150 posts to post their made cards:

a person with twice as much posts as Avarice can make cards worse than me(and i barely make them)

or a person with only 15 posts could make better cards than most 4 star members.

I think that maybe there should be a section or site or something where all of us 4' date='5,6 star members can hang out.

No noobs, no noobs posting attachments and stuff, no new members messing stuff up.

Anybody want to add something or support please do.

Supporters:

D-Striker

Kotaroninja

Infinity Sparker

[/quote']

What makes you think you'd be let in? I don't like you, and I think you're a noob.

Since we've determined that stars are a horrible way to seperate "noobs" from "non-noobs", one might think that we could select a few. But at times would be very biased, since there is no such thing as someone who is neutral, and everyone has their own idea of what a "noob" is. The above is an example of that. There are just too many flaws with this idea.

If you're looking for a semi-intelligent discussion look for the Debate section because that's as close to one as you're going to get.

Archived