Some Naruto cards

killertrey40

There are 40 cards total, I will post all the justus and the link to this one when i make the justus

170974uk7.jpgeffect-When this card attacks, if "Kakashi Hatake", "Sakura Haruno" and "Sai" are on the field, this card gains 300 ATK and DEF. When "Kakashi Hatake", "Sakura Haruno" or "Sasuke Uchiha" are destroyed by battle, remove this card from play and Special Summon 1 "9-Tailed Fox- First Tail".

170974ig5.jpgeffect- Use the effects below when "Sasuke Uchiha", "Naruto Uzimaki", or "Ino Yamanaki" is on the field.

1- Increase this card's ATK and DEF by 300.

2- This card can attack 2 times during the same Battle Phase.

3- Increase your Life Points by 200 for each monster card on your side of the field.

170974od5.jpg

effect- This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set, this card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Naruto Uzimaki". This card cannot be destroyed by battle. When a Trap card is actiaved, tribute 500 Life Points to negate the effect and destroy it. When a monster on your side of the field is destroyed by battle, remove this card from play and Special Summon 1 "9-Tailed Fox- Second Tail" from your hand or deck. If a monster is destroyed by an effect, remove from play this card and 2 in your graveyard to Special Summon 1 "9-Tailed Fox- Third Tail" from your hand.

170974oi5.jpg

Effect - This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set, this card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "9-Tailed Fox- 1 First Tail". When this card is destroyed, remove it from play and Special Summon "9-Tailed Fox- Third Tail" from your hand or deck during your next Battle Phase. This card can attack twice in the same Battle Phase, if you do attack twice, decrease your Life Points by 1000.

170974xt3.jpg

effect - This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set, this card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "9-Tailed Fox- First Tail", or "9-Tailed Fox- Third Tail". Decrease your life points to 5000, and remove from play this card to destroy all cards on the field, and Special Summon 1 "9-Tailed Fox- Fourth Tail" from your hand or deck, when you activate this effect, your turn automatically ends and you skip your next turn after this card's activation.

170974zu6.jpg

effect- This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set, this card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "9-Tailed Fox- Third Tail". Once per turn you must decrease your Life Points by 1000. While this card is on the field, you cannot Set cards, summon cards, or activate cards. This card is unaffected by Trap cards and monster card effects. When this card is destroyed, remove it from play and Special Summon 1 Warrior-type monster from your graveyard.

(I know i put ANC-004 on 3 cards i don't wanna correct it)

170974qh9.jpg

effect- This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set, this card can only be Special Summoned while "Naruto Uzimaki", "9-Tailed Fox- First Tail", "9-Tailed Fox- Second Tail", "9-Tailed Fox- Third Tail", and "9-Tailed Fox- Fourth Tail". When this card is Special Summon, decraes both player's Life Points by 100000. This card is unaffected by all card effects.

^

I find that summoning the last card l hard to summoned, and the game is a tie.:D

yes, those are good, I would probably rename the 9-tailed fox-one,two,three,four tails to Kyuubi Naruto-First Tail

Kyuubi Naruto-Second Tail

Kyuubi Naruto-Third Tail

Kyuubi Naruto-Fourth Tail

oh and they are way O.V.P'ed

Regular naruto should only be about 1700ATk and 1400DEF

maybe make the first tail 2000ATK 1900DEF

second- 2550ATK 2300DEF

third- 2800ATK 2650DEF

fourth-3250ATK 2900DEF

the Kyuubi itself should be about 3750ATK and 3600DEF

7/10 ^.^

Archived