Water Support

fortycal86

Sinister Sea Serpent

Water/Sea Serpent/Effect/1/300/200

When this card is sent to the Graveyard and you do not control a WATER monster, remove it from play instead. During your Standby Phase, if a "Sinister Sea Serpent" exists in your Graveyard, you can return it to your hand.

Abyssal Penguin

Water/Aqua/Effect/Tuner/2/400/1200

Discard 1 WATER monster from your hand to Special Summon this card from your hand or Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned this way return 1 card on the field its owner’s hand. If you use this effect remove this card from play when it is removed from the field.

Seeker Shark

Water/Fish/Effect/4/1700/1000

Once per turn you can discard 1 WATER monster from your hand to add 1 level 4 or lower WATER monster from your Deck to your hand.

Morph Slime

Water/Aqua/Effect/4/1300/500

Once per turn, if this card would be destroyed by battle, it is not destroyed. Remove 1 WATER monster in your Graveyard from play. This card gains the effect of that monster for as long as this card remains face up on the field. You can only activate this effect once while this card is face up on the field.

D.D. Piranha

Water/Fish/Effect/4/1600/1400

Once per turn discard 1 WATER monster from you hand to return 2 WATER monsters that were removed from play to your hand. While this card is on the field WATER monsters on your side of the field cannot be targeted by card effects.

Serpent of the Abysmal Sea

Water/Sea Serpent/Synchro/Effect/6/2300/1400

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner WATER monsters

Once per turn you can return 1 card on the field to the owner’s hand. Also WATER monsters on your side of the field cannot be targeted by card effects.

Rare Ambergris

Normal Spell

Discard 1 WATER monster from your hand to Special Summon 1 WATER monster from your or your opponents Graveyard.

Refill

Normal Spell

Discard 1 card and 1 WATER monster from your hand to add 1 level 4 or lower WATER monster from your Deck to your hand, then draw 2 cards.

Flash Flood

Quick Play Spell

Discard 1 WATER monster from your hand to destroy up to 2 Spell or Trap cards on the field.

Tide Change

Counter Trap

You can only activate this card if there is a face up WATER monster on your side of the field. Discard 1 WATER monster from your hand to negate the activation of a Spell or Trap Card and destroy it.

More cards will be added soon....

I would like to hear your opinions on these cards. I want to know if there broken or great support and if so ways to make them better but, not broken. If I like it I will change it and put your name by the card you helped. Also if you can help with the names I'd appreciate it.

Eh? Well then:

SSS: Decent card, this is. Not much else to say, now.

Penguin: ... if I were a weaker person, I'd probably have died. The guy's a godfuckin' jewel, Profound.

Seeker: A more creative name and a foray into beatsticks. I insist on both.

Morph Slime: An Attribute-specific Phantom of Chaos. Decent one; I'm goin' to ask for a more creative name, though.

Abysmal Sea: Make it that WATER monsters succumb to Effect Monsters and you're free to go.

Refill: Decent.

Flash Flood: Make it that can destroy 2 cards.

Riptide: You don't really have to insist on discardin' WATER monsters, now.

SSS-I believe this is the heart and soul of the deck.

Penguin-Thank you, I appreciate it.

Seeker-Well I'm not sure if that's a complement but, I think it is.

Morph Slime-Well names are the most challenging thing for me but, I thought it was alright.

Abysmal Sea-I think its fine the way it is but, thanks for your input.

Refill-I wanted to make something different to give it draw and search.

Flash Flood-I might just do that but, I don't want to clone one of my WIND cards.

Riptide-As I said Sinister Sea Serpent is the heart and soul of the deck.

Thanks for your review Tabris, I appreciate it.

• 1 month later...
Guest setojim

very impressive. Now sinister sea serpent should have this instead of the first effect: If you do not control a WATER monster while this card exists in your Graveyard, remove it from play.

Archived