Dragon Support

fortycal86

Blue-Eyes Luster Dragon

Light/Dragon/Effect/8/3000/2500

This cards name is treated as "Blue-Eyes White Dragon". This card cannot be normal summoned this card can only be special summoned from your hand by removing 2 Dragon-Type monsters in your graveyard from play. Once per turn you can destroy 1 card on the field. If you activate this effect this, this card cannot attack during this turn.

Cyclone Dragon

Wind/Dragon/Effect/4/1700/800

If there is a face up Dragon-Type monster on your side of the field you can discard this card from your hand to destroy 1 Spell of Trap card on the field. If this card is on your field you may return this card to your hand.

Vortex Dragon

Wind/Dragon/Effect/4/1700/800

If there is a face up Dragon-Type monster on your side of the field you can discard this card from your hand to destroy 1 monster on the field. If this card is on your field you may return this card to your hand.

Dragon Hatchling

Dark/Dragon/Effect/1/0/0

This card cannot be Special Summoned. You can tribute this card to Special Summon 1 Dragon-Type monster from your hand or Graveyard.

Paragon Dragon

Light/Dragon/Effect/4/0/0

While this card is on the field Dragon-type monsters cannot be targeted by the effects of spell or trap cards. Once per turn remove from play 1 Dragon-Type monster from your Graveyard to have this card gain the ATK and DEF of that monster until your next Standby Phase.

More cards will be added soon....

I would like to hear your opinions on these cards. I want to know if there broken or great support and if so ways to make them better but, not broken. If I like it I will change it and put your name by the card you helped. Also if you can help with the names I'd appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived