Phoenix Support

fortycal86

Soul of Nephthys

Fire/Pyro/Effect/4/800/1200

Remove 1 "Nephthys" card from your Graveyard from play to Special Summon this card from your hand. Discard 1 "Nephthys" card from your hand to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned by this effect you can return 1 card on the field to its owner's hand.

Embodiment of Nephthys

Fire/Pyro/Effect/4/1200/800

This card's name is treated as "Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys" when it is on your field or in your Graveyard. Once per turn while this card is on your side of the field you can Special Summon 1 "Hand of Nephthys" from your hand or Graveyard to your side of the field.

Heart of Nephthys

Fire/Pyro/Effect/4/1200/800

You can discard this card from your hand to add 1 "Nephthys" monster, except "Heart of Nephthys", from your Deck to your hand.

Flame of the Phoenix

Normal Spell

Remove 1 "Hand of Nephthys" from your Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys" from you hand, Deck or Graveyard to your field. When the "Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys" is Special Summoned this way, it is destroyed at the End Phase of the turn.

Tear of the Phoenix

Quick-Play Spell

Tribute a "Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys" on your side of the field to activate. You can send 1 monster on your opponents side of the field to the Graveyard to gain Life Points equal to the original ATK of that monster.

Ashes of Nephthys

Normal Trap

Remove 1 "Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys" from the Graveyard to return 1 card on your opponents side of the field to the top of their deck.

More cards will be added soon....

I would like to hear your opinions on these cards. I want to know if there broken or great support and if so ways to make them better but, not broken. If I like it I will change it and put your name by the card you helped. Also if you can help with the names I'd appreciate it.

Archived