218440ho0.jpg

218440np0.jpg

218440fy2.jpg

218440qg2.jpg

218440yk7.jpg

That' date=' I consider.. Is spam

Sorry but my computer wont use the Card Maker

Can i send them to you tomorrow?

Yeah, you can deliver them tommorow, or today in fact.

well i dont think i have a chance but heres my 5

Diablos.jpgCarbuncle.jpg

Seifer.jpgFujinandRaijin.jpg

Edea.jpg

Awesome, I'll put you in the list.

Here are my entries

191603nv6.jpg

[spoiler=Text]

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can add 1 Equip Spell Card from your side of the field or Graveyard to your hand. While this card is equipped with an Equip Card, it cannot be destroyed as a result of battle. You can discard 1 Equip Spell Card from your hand to negate the activation of a Spell or Trap Card and destroy it.

191603rt9.jpg

[spoiler=Text]

While this card is in face-up Attack Position, it cannot be destroyed by battle. While this card is in face-up Defense Position, it is unaffected by the effects of Spell or Trap Cards. If this card is attacked by your opponent's monster, the ATK of the attacking monster becomes 0 during the Damage Step. Each time you or your opponent activates a Spell or Trap Card, change the battle position of this card.

191603qb4.jpg

[spoiler=Text]

This card is treated as an Equip Spell card while it is in your hand. When this card is sent from the hand to the Graveyard, you can equip this card to 1 monster on your side of the field. The Attribute of the equipped monster becomes DARK. Battle Damage to this card's controller that he/she takes from a battle involving the equipped monster becomes 0.

191603ct8.jpg

[spoiler=Text]

This card is treated as an Equip Spell Card while it is in your hand. You can only activate this card by removing 10 Equip Spell Cards from in your hand, graveyard or your side of the field. Select 1 face-up monster on your side of the field. The selected monster can attack 10 times this turn. Until the end of this turn, If the selected monster attacks a monster, destroy the attacked monster with this card's effect without applying damage calculation. Your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap Cards during the Battle Phase of this turn.

[Last card was removed]

Judgement day's today!

The results:

1st: DeMeNTeD

2nd: PremierAameer

Joint 3rd: Nitemare452 & gustavosuarez

Reps will be delivered by tommorow, if it's not here, then I've forgotten about it. If I've forgotten about it, please remind me by PM! BUT! Tie-breaker! Nitemare452 and gustavosuarez (Damn, that's a long name!) will have to post their Tie-Breaker card! The best one will be put 3rd place!

Archived