Noobish quesions from the king of noob

Okay, I'm a bit of a noob with all this yugioh lingo, so could somebody please clear these two things up for me?

What is the differance between Traditional format and advanced format? The only one I've noticed is that Traditional has no banned cards...

And what is a TeleDad dack (Or for tht matter, a tele, anything deck)?

Pl;ease help out a beginner...

A Tele-DaD Deck is a Deck that uses Emergency Teleport, Krebons, Dark Armed Dragon, and Destiny Hero - Malicious along with other DARK monsters to provide easy Synchro Summoning.

Advanced Format uses the Forbidden List, whereas in Traditional Format no cards are banned, and anything that is banned in Advanced Format is limited to one.

Tele DAD is a deck that utilizes Emergency Teleport and of course Dark Armed Dragon effectively.

The only difference between formats is the ban list and the meta. If you ask me Advanced Format is better because most duels aren't decided turn 1.

the decks that do that actually are still legal in the majority (only chaos and spirit mill are not), but they are not relible enough to do it every first turnoutside of traditional, where you get the broken draw cards.

Archived