Cryptid Cards More To Come 5/??? **UPDATE**Holo CHUPACABRA ADDED

Godot

I will try to post almost every BELIVABLE Cryptid. The Cryptid type is a sub-type Image credit goes to Google Images and Deviant Art.Here they are.

PACK:BoosterPack-1.jpg

credit to Crazymanguy4

149475wz8.jpg

149475ei0.jpg

149475pg7.jpg

149475ou6.jpg

149475fz6.jpg

EFFECT:This card cannot be Normal Summoned except by trbuting 2 Cryptid-type monsters. When this card attacks a defense position monster destroy it before the Damage Step. Then gain Life Points equal to the defense of the destroyed monster. Once per turn, if you control another Cryptid-type monster, you may place one "Drain Counter" on one face-up monster on the field. For each "Drain Counter" on that monster lower that monster' level by 1. When that monster's level reaches 0 destroy that monster.

Holo Chupacabra:RuasCard.jpg

credit to Crazymanguy4

1: No cryptids are believe able, unless you believe. 2: I AIN'T NO SCIENCE NERD!!! 3: Bigfoot's pic is to far out, you can't see it that well. 4: Nessie's pic needs to lose the white border. 5: Face-up=face-up. 6: deck=Deck. 7: Not many more errors. 8:.........What.........there's nothing..............else.........GET OFF MY BACK!!!. lol jk. Nice job overall! 8.9/10

Lol, and El Chupacabra should be "El Chupacabra" lol. You have an OCG and spelling error. You did this "trbuting" it is "tributing" BUT it is now Releasing. Remember CAPITALIZE the R in Releasing, same goes for Tribute, if you still can't help yourself.

Oh and why is Chupacabra, not a Cryptid Sub-Type. And you did put Cupacabra on it, like wingblade said

• 2 months later...

Archived