Infinite Tutorial {Meti's First Tag Tutorial}

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I followed the tut a little for some ideas and stuff' date=' then added what i wanted to and got this:

[img']http://i43.tinypic.com/seaf77.png[/img]

what do you think?

It's not that bad. However, for a more unique BG, try to make it look as much like a scene as possible. See how the Tutorial Tag looks alittle like he's walking into a dark cave and the entrance is not far behind him? Try to picture the scene in your head and then morph your image to fit the image on the screen with the image in your head as much as you can. Don't stop morphing until you have a nice feel for it, it's nice and smooth and crisp, and it's gotta have that little extra flavor to it.

It helps when you take the computer settings and take off the color so that your screen is only black and white, (Grayscale.) This way you are not focused as much with the color and more for the effects, lighting, flow direction, and depth. Then, once you get all of that figured out, bring the color back into your computer and then you can mess with the colors to make the flow-color however you want.

I followed the tut a little for some ideas and stuff' date=' then added what i wanted to and got this:

[img']http://i43.tinypic.com/seaf77.png[/img]

what do you think?

It's not that bad. However, for a more unique BG, try to make it look as much like a scene as possible. See how the Tutorial Tag looks alittle like he's walking into a dark cave and the entrance is not far behind him? Try to picture the scene in your head and then morph your image to fit the image on the screen with the image in your head as much as you can. Don't stop morphing until you have a nice feel for it, it's nice and smooth and crisp, and it's gotta have that little extra flavor to it.

It helps when you take the computer settings and take off the color so that your screen is only black and white, (Grayscale.) This way you are not focused as much with the color and more for the effects, lighting, flow direction, and depth. Then, once you get all of that figured out, bring the color back into your computer and then you can mess with the colors to make the flow-color however you want.

Thanks for the tip. I'll try wht you said.

Archived