PSA's card creation thread, NEW CARDS ADDED!!!

I've been here for a while but i've never done threads on cards I design. Anyway, you should know I live for the broken stuff.

[spoiler=Dark Counterparts]

Liar

4* Dark / Fairy

1100 atk / 1900 def

During your Main Phase, you can return this card from the field to it's owner's hand. During either player's Damage Step, when a face-up DARK monster you control battles, you can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard to have that monster gain ATK equal to the ATK of the opponent's monster it is battling, until the End Phase. When this card is in the graveyard, you can remove 3 DARK monsters from your graveyard to return this card to your hand.

Shadow of Oblivion

8* Dark / Fairy

2300 atk / 2000 def

If this card is in your hand and there are 4 or more DARK monsters in your Graveyard, you can remove from play 2 of them to send it to the Graveyard. If this card is sent to the Graveyard by this effect, Special Summon it during your next Battle Phase. When this card is Special Summoned, you can remove 1 Monster card from play, if you do, this card can't attack this turn. If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, it can attack once again in a row.

Dark Gear Golem

8* Dark / Machine

3000 atk / 3000 def

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 1 Machine-Type monster and 2 DARK monsters in your Graveyard. Face down cards can't be activated the turn this card is special summoned. Spell and Trap Cards cannot be activated in response to this effect's activation. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

[spoiler=Ancient Sorcery]

Time Magic (picture a time wizard on this)

Spell

Discard 2 Spell cards to activate this card. Skip your oppoent's next turn.

Growing Wealth

Spell

After this card's activation remove it from play. The 3rd stanby phase after this card's activation, draw 3 cards.

Gigantic Gale

Discard 1 card. Destroy all Spell and Trap cards on your oppoent's side of the field.

[spoiler=It's a Trap!!!]

Implosion

Trap

You can only activate this card when your opponent has at least 4 cards on his side of the field where 3 or more of them are in the same kind of zones (monster card zone / spell or trap card zone). Select 2 zones occupied by cards, destroy those cards and these zones cannot be used for the rest of this duel.

Crushing Spirit

Counter Trap

Discard a DARK monster to activate this card. Select one of the following effect to activate :

-Select one monster attribute and negate the effect of all monsters with the selected attribute whose effect(s) are on the same chain as this card.

-Negate the activation and effect of a spell or trap card and destroy it.

If this card is in your hand you can activate it as it was set without paying it's cost by skipping your next 2 Draw Phases.

More to come in a near future.

If you would like to place some of your pictures on these cards send me a pm.

Liar: Hmmm.... Twice as Broken as Honest, because you can return it to your hand from the grave

Shadow of Oblivion: Who does this come from? anyway it is Balanced.

Dark Gear Golem: Machine Tele-DAD anyone, i Think it is Balanced, I'm not sure

Time Magic: LOLWTF, a World in a Spell card, it is Balanced, because it is a -1

Growing Wealth: It is like Reckless greed, except it is reversed and it is a Spell, Nice one

Gigantic Gale: Overpowered, Try Adding "Face-down" and it is good

I wish Konami would just make Gigantic Gale and ban Heavy Storm.

Liar would be fun in Dark Scorpions.

Shadow of Oblivion is a complete ripoff of Dark Nephthys. It's a Level 8 Dark Counterpart with ATK in the low-to-mid 2000's that gets sent from your hand to the Graveyard by removing from play two DARKs from your Graveyard while your Graveyard has even more DARKs; it then Special Summons itself from the Graveyard in a later phase and gets rid of one card on the field.

Growing Wealth punishes Not OTK's. >_> Also, I dun leik Time Magic.

Archived