My Hero (Legend Of The Zelda Cards)

Dryad

Well the story is nice, but it's very far from actual story. I don't think though I have to point out all the stuff, I understand that you didn't want to go with actual Zelda stuff and make it more your own story thing. I like that part of them, but it requires so much dependency on each other. The problem also with all the dependency, you don't even get anything good. "I've now have finally played Neither Realm Bound link!" "Bottomless trap hole." "Dang it!" See, you do a lot of different combos, but they can fail you at the last second, and then if you are successful, all you get is a monster that can't be destroyed by battle or whatever, which isn't too much. So I'm going to give your card 6/10 because really the story is nice, but strays too far from actual story and I wouldn't play these cards, too difficult to pull of the combos to make them worth it.

Well Neitherworld Bound, Link can be brought out turn 1 since all you have to do is normal summon a Hero type monster, play Pain From The Neitherworld and pay 2000 LP along with tribute the Hero you summoned to Special Summon a very strong hero who won't die in battle and this can happen if you win the coin toss.

Some cards don't require following it all in order, like A Hero's Death can be used on turn 1 to set up a defense to keep your opponent at bay.

The Neitherworld cards and the first 3 are the only thing I admit that require a specific order.

Though yea I just don't like the "Common" story being told so many times, I wanted to tell a tale of new and what always questioned my thought what would hyrule be in the future, well I put in the future link being the last card.

Yeah I get what you were saying, and understood they didn't all go together, but I was tired, I was up at like 4, so I wasn't right in the head. I like that you made the newer story, I just prefer normal link, so I really didn't take that out of your score. I now look at it, and really yeah, the only too overly dependent combo are the 3, although a 4th could be the Guardian of the Underworld. I guess alone, the guardian gets rid of two of your opponents monsters, but still its other effect is doubtful to take effect. I will raise your score to 7/10, but now that I'm awake I can see that they aren't as dependent as I thought, but still some cards I wouldn't use. Also though, nice pictures, they work nicely for the cards, although the future link isn't very clear, not that I care about that kind of picky stuff.

Archived