-The Alias Emporium- |CLOSED|

Parting Shot

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My name to ~Parished Soul~?

I was supposed to get changed yesterday

Seriously can't you can it with the whining? He has a life to think about.

I agree he has a life, but you don't need to go around starting arguments about nothing.

HEAR YE, HEAR YE:

On this, the 1,642nd post, I do hereby lay the Alias Emporium, and all threads akin to it, to final rest. Hereafter, usernames will remain as they are and will not be changed except under very special dispensation from myself.

If one is asking thyself, "Why is Browa closing the Alias Emporium? I wanted a name change." or "That jerk, he didn't change my name." then you have inadvertently arrived at the very reason for which this closure has come about; mainly due to a lack of appropriate demeanor, attitude, and overall behavior. The privilege of changing one's name was mistakenly looked upon as a right, nay, something deserved, and many people proceeded commandingly, or even menacingly, to receive a change, to the detriment of everyone's spirits. The time needed to cross-reference previous changes, complete the new changes, and catalog the results for so many "requests" (I dare say most of them were orders rather than requests) became not worth the effort when naught but a few thanks were received in return. As such, the door to the Alias Emporium has closed, ne'er to reopen.

If you believe you have enough reason for the previously mentioned very special dispensation, feel free to send a PM to myself and I will decide on a case-by-case basis. However, it should be noted that I will not be threatened, coerced, bribed, or anything of the sort into changing your name, and any attempts of such will result in a mild ban. Spamming my Inbox because either I have not gotten back to you yet or you did not like the answer I gave will also not be tolerated and will also result in a mild ban.

That is all.

Archived