Lock

sbdnate

its still in progress and has a lot of fine tuning to be done im sure but i want to build it.

It can now side into jinzo returner... if thats of any significance...

3x plasma

3x dark lord zarato

3x malicious

1x stratos

1x dark grepher

2x diamond dude

3x krebons

2x poc

1x frog

1x jinzo

3x allure

3x d-draw

3x trade in

3x teleport

1x monster reborn

1x brain control

1x storm

2x rota

1x scape goat

2x foolish

3x solemn

generic extra deck+ 1x chimera tech

side deck:

2x jinzo (pwwb, anti meta killer, and it helps complete the lock... im thinking about main decking it)

2x threatening roar

1x cydra

1x trunade

2x pwwb

1x snipe

1x future fusion

1x overload fusion

3x jinzo returner

i want to build this irl so crush card and dad are probably not going to make an appearance...

rate and fix

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maybe... well gg is a great plasma tech and dlz is in there for destruction in place of dad... dc is there to bring back dlz or any other dark and is another allure and trade in target... i was thinking about dropping one creator and the grinder golemns though... i will make changes after a few more post...

i forgot about there having to be no monsters to summon dc so hes out... ok now i want more ways to get dlz from the grave... any ideas?

Urm...

Dark Nephthys/Strike Ninja combo'd with DDR/Escape/Return?

OR you could use PoC, which not only removes Zerato to be brought back with one of the aforementioned cards, but also gives a cheap and easy bit of monster destruction.

Also you should call the deck "Not made with DADs, but made with Zeratos instead -abix" =D

i forgot about there having to be no monsters to summon dc so hes out... ok now i want more ways to get dlz from the grave... any ideas?

Urm...

Dark Nephthys/Strike Ninja combo'd with DDR/Escape/Return?

OR you could use PoC' date=' which not only removes Zerato to be brought back with one of the aforementioned cards, but also gives a cheap and easy bit of monster destruction.

Also you should call the deck "Not made with DADs, but made with Zeratos instead -abix" =D

[/quote']

how could i forget poc!? the other stuff will be unnecessary though because he would die at the end anyway and i was mainly looking to use his effect not attack...

@ everyone: sorry guys no catchy name yet... keep working... though i did think deathwhisper's was kinda funny...

deck edit time!

oh! one more quick question: do you think this could run with DaD? it looks like its definitely faster than dad but does it seem consistent enough?

Archived