Time Maniplulation Set (Updated! Picture now available)

hyperwater

What do you think of this set?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What do you think of this set?

Hi everyone,

This set is my 4th Set. I hope you enjoy it. I took more care with how well the cards work together with other cards. Though I can probably make them better. If anyone has a picture or good effect I can use I'd love to know about it. Rate them please.

I'm uploading images later and i'll add more.

attachment.php?aid=6456

attachment.php?aid=6457

attachment.php?aid=6458

attachment.php?aid=6593

attachment.php?aid=6588

attachment.php?aid=6589

attachment.php?aid=6592

attachment.php?aid=6591

attachment.php?aid=6611

attachment.php?aid=6612

attachment.php?aid=6613

attachment.php?aid=6621

[attachment=6456][attachment=6457][attachment=6458][attachment=6593][attachment=6588][attachment=6589][attachment=6592][attachment=6591][attachment=6611][attachment=6612][attachment=6613][attachment=6621]

Can you remove the Hourglass thing from the Evil Hour Glass card' date=' its ruining the artwork of the card. btw, nice cards 7/10 as some are overpowered

[/quote']

I would remove it but I don't have the software, and besides I can't be bothered because at the moment i'm not making yugioh cards very much.

I should probably redo this set a little.

Evil Hour Glass-Maybe 1 card sent from top of Deck instead of 2. I gotta good Deck out deck that would be too easy if I had that card.

Reaper just makes the first card even better. But not sure it's still good. Do you mean if Evil Hour Glass is on the field' date=' you don't need to tribute summon it? If then it's too powerful.

[/quote']

Yeah I see what you mean. It would be too powerful if it didn't need to be tribute summoned if Evil Hourglass is on the field. Evil hour glass and Reaper are supposed to work together to inflict a lot of pain....hehe. But I guess its a little too much pain by destroying 2 cards at once.

Archived