Graphics request rules..?

you will be asked to pay the points which have been decided by the person who has made your request (This also means you do not decide the price and what they ask for is final).

Um, what? If I make the request, why can't I specify the amount of points? I don't want someone giving me a crappy image and asking for 100 points. It should be up to me the amount of points that I offer.

well,i am guessing that if they ask for a super-high amount of points for something that is very easy to make,you cant ell the mods about it.

usually only noobs are the people that do that.

and if it's crappy,you should try filling in the requested artist with well known people who do what you do or give some kind of detail like "person who gets good ratings when making ___"

also,you shouldn't pay people to find images for you since they will usually give the first few images that could find like if you want a picture of a "bunny with a chainsaw",they will just google or go to deviantart and find the first image by typing that in.

if the requester decided the points given,they would usually just try their best to make it as low as possible and can cause arguements while the person who filled in the request actually knows how much work it took to make it can give a more reasonable price

Archived