Think about things here!

killertrey40

What is normal? If somebody says you aren't like everybody else, then are they? I doubt the all like the same things. When you think about it, normal is nothing, nothing is normal (human wise). Not all humans like the same things, get same test scores (same questions wrong and right), nobody is normal.

Which came first, the tree or the seed? If the tree came first i would have made seeds, but without a seed a tree would never grow.

When did viruses (illnesses) get here and how? How did illnesses get here? They are not natural because there are so may types of them, just like Yu-Gi-Oh card amounts, there are new ones every year.

Say your ideas about these topics, and make your own!

What is normal? If somebody says you aren't like everybody else' date=' then are they? I doubt the all like the same things. When you think about it, normal is nothing, nothing is normal (human wise). Not [u']all[/u] humans like the same things, get same test scores (same questions wrong and right), nobody is normal.

Statistically, "normal" refers to whatever is held by the majority of people. If it needed to refer to all instead of most, it would be "universal" rather than "normal".

Which came first' date=' the tree or the seed? If the tree came first i would have made seeds, but without a seed a tree would never grow.

[/quote']

Do you think you're clever just because you replaced "chicken" with "tree" and "egg" with "seed" or something?

The answer to this is the same as to the chicken/egg question: the egg comes first. It is just not created by what we would recognize as quite the tree in question, but an ancestor of that species of tree. It's basic evolution.

When did viruses (illnesses) get here and how? How did illnesses get here?

Not all viruses are illnesses; not all illnesses are viruses.

It's perfectly simple: they are here because they can be. Out of all the random combinations of chemicals that are formed' date=' the ones that remain are the ones that self-replicate. They act detrimentally to the human body because this is an efficient way of self-replicating; in the case of viruses, it allows them to use a genetic replication infrastructure that already exists, and in the case of bacteria, it allows them to absorb the nutrients and other important materials that your body has itself consumed.

They are not natural because there are so may types of them, just like Yu-Gi-Oh card amounts, there are new ones every year.

This makes no sense whatsoever.

Archived