Splice contest, JG vs Jappio! Battle of the year!

JG.

Which splice is better?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which splice is better?

• Splice A
    • Splice B

Alright, recently I challenged Jappio to a Splice contest, and he accepted but both our splices were delayed so the contest won't start until now!

The prize is 2 reps to the winner from the loser. It will be anonymous to avoid bias.

Splice A:

thehardestspliceinmylifvg1.png

Splice B:

jappiolr4.png

Please vote in the poll, otherwise your vote won't be counted. Contest ends 2 days from now (on Sunday).

Personally, I don't see how Splice A is winning.

The head, which is almost the only thing done to the sprite, is done horribly. The colors on the scratched tale's border are all dark green. No. What is the fire doing there?

Also, it looks to much like #49 in this showcase.

http://tpssc.createmybb2.com/showthread.php?tid=8

which means unoriginal idea.

I choose B.

"Battle of the Year!" just doesn't have the same ring to it' date=' seeing as how the year just started 8 days ago. Oh well...

I have to vote splice B. Sorry JG.

[/quote']

How did you know? Oh well, never mind, these contests mean nothing to me, it's just for fun.

"Battle of the Year!" just doesn't have the same ring to it' date=' seeing as how the year just started 8 days ago. Oh well...

[/quote']

How did you know? Oh well, never mind, these contests mean nothing to me, it's just for fun.

I'm P-sychic! 0_o

Oooo...

[/quote']

I'm P-sychic! 0_o

Oooo...

Oh... my... god... *pees in pants*

Archived