Inspiration

CinnamonStar

Who or what inspires you?

For me, it's simple: autumn, the wind, silence, love, decay, kindness, dreams, life, people (I like observing people :D), dusk/dawn, the vibrance of the day, the melancholy of the night and some other things. Heck, I can be inspired by anything if I’m in the right mood.:D

People: mostly Paul Verlaine, R. M. Rilke, Alfred Tennyson, Thomas Holopainen, Terry Horn, Lena Drake, Peter Heppner, Christopher van Deylen, Ronan Harris and Stefan Groth. Also some others, but those are the most important ones.

Some friends at college. Their work rhythm is absolutely incredible, and they still have time for a respectable amount of social life. I still have trouble conciliating both, but hopefully by the end of this semester I will have found the method - let's wait for the exam scores to see if I got it. ;)

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Wow, someone else has muses. O,x

I have a private world to dream myself to if I find myself in need of inspiration. Of course, to get there, I need books, movies, video games, and music. And then, I let Saqrundica take over.

Oddly enough, the concepts for both of my current novel projects came to me in dreams.

Archived