My newer Pokemon cards.

Dragonmaster321

Do you guys just not like me or somthin be cause i looked on real cards for the OCG so i would like to know how you would put these effects and i try my best to find pics i just dont know were where to look and i right click on them and save them to a file on my PC and i dont know how to fix the size of the pic to fit on the card AND i dont even know what size to male them.

• 10 months later...

.....cards are ok but could be better.....for a little of ocg fixing but im not that good either with yugioh cards:

1 card:Flip: Both you and your opponent take 1000 LP of damage.

2 card:When this card is Fusion Summoned, you can change the battle position of up to 2 monsters your opponent controls.

3 card:While this card is face up on your side of the field, all Machine type monsters you control gain 500 ATK.

not the best ocg fixing but its better than nothing :)

Guest Neo Fusion

.....cards are ok but could be better.....for a little of ocg fixing but im not that good either with yugioh cards:

1 card:Flip: Both you and your opponent take 1000 LP of damage.

2 card:When this card is Fusion Summoned' date=' you can change the battle position of up to 2 monsters your opponent controls.

3 card:While this card is face up on your side of the field, all Machine type monsters you control gain 500 ATK.

not the best ocg fixing but its better than nothing :)

[/quote']

other two things are to make LP Life Points and to put a dash in Machine-type

Archived