my 2nd card

cloud8339

Name: Mythical Dragon

Attribute: either LIGHT or WIND

Type: Dragon/Effect

Level: 6

ATK: 1800

DEF: 1900

Effect: If you control a Face-up "Sacred Dragon Tamer" when this card is Summoned, you can select and activate the following effects:

● This card gains 1000 ATK.

● Once per turn, you can destroy 1 Spell or Trap card your opponent controls. This card cannot declare an attack if you use this effect.

Yeah, you're right. Mabye a little effect adding is necessary? Speaking of adding, I'll add this:

Name: Mythical Dragon

Attribute: Divine

Level: 7

ATK: 2500

DEF: 2000

Effect: If you control a Face-up "Sacred Dragon Tamer" when this card is Summoned, you can select and activate one of the following effects:

● This card gains 500 ATK

● Once per turn, you can destroy 2 Spell or Trap cards your opponent controls. This card cannot declare an attack if you use this effect.

● Summon one 4 star or lower monster to your side of the field.

Yeah' date=' you're right. Mabye a little effect adding is necessary? Speaking of adding, I'll add this:

[b']Name: Mythical Dragon

Attribute: Divine

Level: 7

ATK: 2500

DEF: 2000

Effect: If you control a Face-up "Sacred Dragon Tamer" when this card is Summoned, you can select and activate one of the following effects:

● This card gains 500 ATK

● Once per turn, you can destroy 2 Spell or Trap cards your opponent controls. This card cannot declare an attack if you use this effect.

● Once per turn, you can Special Summon one Level 4 or lower monster from your hand.[/b]

I fixed the last effect for you.

Archived