My naruto cards

RemovedRemoved

I'm new at this but i thought i would try making some naruto cards plz rate and advice on how to mae it better would be appricated

i will be posting more

Here is the first

Team Naruto

214116xn2.jpg214116ho2.jpg

images found on google

Edit: Uploaded a second card with a better pic

here is the effect

During your main phase, you can pay 500 life points to Special Summon a "Clone token" (Warrior-Type/EARTH/ATK 1500/DEF 1200) on your side of the field. When a"Clone token" is destroyed the owner of this card loses 500 life points, when a "Clone token" is engaged in a battle, after damage calculation that token is destroyed. If a "Clone token" is on the field then this card and all "Clone token" can not attack the opponent directly, if this card is destroyed then all "Clone token" are destroyed. When on the field "Clone token" is considerd a normal 4 star Monster Card.

Team Asuma

214116sz5.jpg214116hr4.jpg

214116si1.jpg214116es9.jpg

Spell cards

214116fx6.jpg214116qq9.jpg

214116ga3.jpg

Images foung on google

I do not own the artwork I use. I simply use it to better enhance my cards.

thanks for the comments, unfortunatly i'm not sure how to improve picture quality, anyway heres my next card: Yamanaka Ino

214116dj8.jpg

image found on google

I'm not entitrly sure but i may have overpowered this card so if you think its overpowered plz tell me

Heres inos effects

Effect: During your Main Phase you can pay 500 life points to activate this Cards Effect. The owner of this card can take control of one Monster Card on your opponents side of the field. During each Standby Phase you must pay 500 life points to retain control of the Monster Card this Cards Effect has targeted If this Card is destroyed then control of the Monster Card that this Cards Effect has targeted returns back to the original owner. If the targeted Monster Card is destroyed then this card is also destroyed. This Card can not attack when using this effect.

Thanks, here is the next: Nara Shikamaru

214116ze0.jpg

image found on google

heres the effect: During your Main Phase you can pay 500 Life Points to activate this Cards Effect. This Effect can target 1 face-up Monster Card on your opponents side of the field, making the opponent unable to Declare an Attack using that Monster Card when this Effect is still in play. To maintain this Effect, the owner of this Card must pay 500 Life Points during each Standby Phase. The Monster Card targeted by this Effect must change Position to be in the same Battle Positions as this Card. To change the Battle Position of this Card, this Cards owner must pay 500 Life Points.

again i'm not entirely sure but this card may be overpowered when played a certain way

Archived