Mod Recognition Day

Do You Think This Is A Good Idea??  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do You Think This Is A Good Idea??

• Yes
    • No

i dont support because they can take a day off any time they want all they have to do is not log on to the site >_>

and believe me "it is that easy"

AND... you cant force the mods to stay off the site for the day....

and if they could go on during the day then they wouldnt be taking a day off so.....

i do not support and everything i said is just my opinion ^_^

They need a break. I feel sorry for them to see the people who cant read the rules or dont read anything except for the topic and the last post before they post.

I wouldnt mind being a mod though. I have all of the time in the world to waste looking at everything going on here if I was a mod. the problem for me is that I dont have my own computer and wont be able to get one for a while unless somebody got me one *hint,hint* ;).

Having a day off doesn't mean having recognition for what they've done...

Da Clown of Hell: What have you done to get a recognition day, there are over 100,000 members, and you spacificly deserve a day??

It isn't about a day off, it's about having the respect you deserve given.

Also, whoever said they do get to choose wheather they do the job...; i know that, but they do alot to help the forum even though they could have said no...

Da Clown of Hell: What have you done to get a recognition day' date=' there are over 100,000 members, and you spacificly deserve a day??

[/quote']

lol.

only 20000 ever posted besides there's only one Cyber Altair and that's me besides I'm the pwnage. Oh and I was sarcastic k.

Btw as I said before who's gonna organize the whole thing? Mods will have to work to do so meaning you just defied the logic of the whole thing.

I do not support, Moderators can take off whenever they need to, they should not be FORCED to not moderate on a specific day. If they don't want to Mod today or tomorrow, they don't have to, and they WON'T get fired. It is not needed, your idea I mean.

Ok, well ignore those, because i've already said it's completely different, it doesn't stop them modding, they can mod all they like, but they deserve a day to be respected...so, the next person who say they can just not log in, is gunna be negged, i'm not explaining again...

By the way; Zeroshot; do you have any addictions atall...?? *¬_¬*

Archived