Come Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Haseo

I am going to Gamestop and going to trade in my wii and six other games for a Ps3 with two controllers and One game and it is new the game i really havent decided on it give me suggestions plz on the game i should buy and if this is a good trade(I am using some of my money to)

Wii > PS3

This is a good trade' date=' two controllers is nice also I'd like to know if you have siblings or something so I may suggest a proper game. Btw is it a 40 GB or 60 GB?

[/quote']

Fix'd.

Anyways, it all depends on what game you are getting, how much space the PS3 can hold, are you trading in your Wii controllers. But most of this stuff is opinion.

Wii > PS3

This is a good trade' date=' two controllers is nice also I'd like to know if you have siblings or something so I may suggest a proper game. Btw is it a 40 GB or 60 GB?

[/quote']

Fix'd.

Anyways, it all depends on what game you are getting, how much space the PS3 can hold, are you trading in your Wii controllers. But most of this stuff is opinion.

80 gb and i am trading in my controllers for wii i have a younger brother who is 6 and that is mostly it but he isnt going to play the same games he plays dragonball z and naruto

How old are you and name some of the games you like from the following and i'll understand your appeal much better.

MGS4

Fallout 3

GTAIV

WWE SVR 09

Pick one of these and I'll be able to suggest a list of games =P

I am 13 turning 14 this year and i like rpg games and shooting games and also action and adventure whatever game has a good story and nice graphics with a goood gameplay

If you played the old MGS games pick MGS4 now. If your into GTA and that stuff then check out GTA IV and Far Cry 2 since these two are loads of fun. Fallout 3 might be a good choice if your an RPG fan =/

Also Little Big Planet is worth taking a look at if you like that kind of stuff' date=' it seems quite fun =P

[/quote']

Thanx for helping me you deserve a rep it is coming up

Archived