Demon Angel's Destruction (DAD for short! hehe...))

Bal Lance

demonangelsdestructionpsq2.jpg

pack borders by tehodis

I don't know if this has been done before on the yugioh card maker, but oh well. I haven't used the card maker in a while, so if they aren't that well balanced don't scream just tell me nicely and I'll change it. I have a hunch that the Demon Angel brothers aren't well balanced, but I'm not really sure how to make their effect Idea balanced. :( (If you know, please do tell!). DAD stands for Demon Angel's Destruction, and the word was accidental.

Pictures from deviantart, although I don't know which picture is from which artist, (I forgot), I did keep a list of people to give credit for art though, but I am too lazy to go see which one goes to which picture. XD. Usernames on deviant art who made pictures for cards:

TheMeo ( I think this person made pices with black hair, Vigile Vincere and a couple of spell/trap pictures)

sigroneta

sintaro

MemoryOfWings

Angelus-Tenebrae ( I know this person made the pics I used for the demon angel brothers)

santoke ( I know this person did picture for Demon Angel Balance )

Also, it should be noted that the names "Vincere" and "Vigile" I used for two of the cards were the actual names the artist used for the pictures.

Oh, btw, I may not have many cards in the set right now, but if I had more pics I would. Please donate / sell pictures to me, I will pay a few points or a rep or two. I'd prefer that you give me the website you got it at also, (DeviantArt, Google, etc. Doesn't Help) So I can find more pics and I can give credit. Also, please give me the pictures here

MY definition of a demon angel: something with a demon wing on one side and an angel wing on the other side at least

MY definition of a GREAT demon angel picture: something like the demon angel brother #2 picture, where its split in half.

Also, if your looking for pics keep in mind that I always lack pictures for spells and traps (except that naruto set I did with all those jutsu spells... but thats beside the point!)

Anyway, here are the cards (so far):

bloodlakegl8.jpgdemonangelvigileun7.jpgdemonangelvincereud7.jpgdemonangelbrother1dq8.jpgdemonangelbrother2zy8.jpgdemonangelbrother3jpgiy1.jpgdemonangelmagiciankb6.pngEffect: Once per turn, during you Main Phase, if you control this card on the field, you can equip it to one of your monsters with "Demon Angel" in its name as an Equip Card, OR unequip the Union equipment and Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. While equipped to a monster by this card's effect, increase its ATK and DEF points by 200 points and give it the following effect: "This card is not effected by the card "Equip Distortion"" (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster is destroyed as a result of battle, destroy this card instead.)demonangelswordswomanjpsk4.jpgequipdistortionjpgmz4.jpgguardiandemonangeljpgom2.jpg

demonangelbalancech6.png Because this card is "Demon Angel only", it is not currently overpowered. (Axe of despair, real card, gives 1000 ATK points so... ya!) But I'll have to watch myself to make sure my Demon Angel cards aren't like 0 ATK 3000 DEF. (Although that would be sweet with this card)

Added "Demon Angel Balance" bringing this set's card count to 11.

I don't think it is currently overpowered (Or at least not much, what do you think?), But I'll have to watch myself because If I do any strong DEF low ATK Demon Angels* this card would be way overpowered, atleast I would think.

* "Demon Angel Labrinth Wall" will never ever happen.

All the cards are fine' date=' but isn't there already a card that destroys monsters with equip cards. Eternal Rest, and Really Eternal Rest, I think they were called.

[/quote']

Yes, but... uh... I really wanted to use that picture, and also Demon Angel Magician equipped to a monster isn't affected by Equip Distortion. And I might make more cards in the demon angel set that get around equip distortion, I don't know.

Archived