The DBZ Movie is Gonna Fail...

Felix

If they do make another Ben 10 one it had better not be Alien Force and it better have freakin Upgrade. Upgrade is the sheet.

Anyway, yeah, the DB movie will FAIL on too many levels to count. For one thing, they should have just done a DBZ one and used adults. Second, half should be Asian. Third, Roshi needs a beard. Fourth, ???? Fifth, starting off in the King Piccolo era fails a lot, but fails even more. Why not just start off in the Vegeta/Nappa/Raditz saga and create a line of sequels to a worthwhile movie that FOLLOWS THE DAMN STORY?!?!?! Sorry, DBZ is too good to ruin, and this sheet pisses me off. :(

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's rumors going around that in 2010, there's gonna be a Live Action Digimon Movie and a Live action Legend of Zelda Movie that's coming out later of Spring 2009.

But I do agree with all of you, there gonna mess up DBZ's legacy with the live action movie, but I'm gonna watch it when it comes out in theaters because I'm a loyal fan to DBZ. (Even though it's gonna bomb!)

Yeah I've heard about the Zelda one, it might be good if they don't duck it all up.

Oh God if they make a sequal and it's god SS in it I WILL watch it for the simple fact that it is going to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Also, yes, he is the guy from War of the Worlds... He was crap in that too.

How can you make such assumptions? Super Hero movies have done well and there alot of things that wouldent seem possible that were actually good in them. There going to be a realistic feel to the Dragon Ball: Evolution. Its not going to be some low budget poor thing that doesnt work.

Spider-Man: made in 1960's: Comic book, cartoon show: year 2003 its a successful movie with 2 sequels and 2 more coming soon.

Why can DB happen like that. All you have to do is give the movie the proper elements and it works, today anything can be made to work in real life. It can be a cartoon or what ever else but it can work as long as their are good actors, effects, directors who care about good quality and pleasing fans.

Archived