WTF MONARCH STRUCTURE?????

HORUS

If we get:

Blue Moon - Bloodstained Moon

is in this deck we all know what we are going get:

Demiurge Ema

because the site says we get 2 super rares and 1 ultra

Well at least Konami is being smart for once, they are using theme + strategy, instead of Attribute + Creature Type

I'm all for the monarchs (What I said earlier was because it was to big of a deal being made of on this deck, as true I usually don't like doing this but...)

I want them so badly! I haven't even played with 1 of the 5 monarchs just the tree born frog.

What will be annoying though is the first month or two everyone will be using the monarchs and then suddenly only you keep playing with the monarchs when a new set comes out.

Sigh, the monarchs, Destiny heros and card trooper are the games greatest sellers. People strive for these cards so they wouldnt dare limit them. The last monarch might as well be a dark, BUT i also think since its comming in a structure deck you will have to trib a monarch for its effect to work. Think about it, what does all the structure decks have in common since there releases (Remember i said structure, not starter.) They all needed a COUNTERPART to be sacrifised. So, we MAY actualy be getting our First 7+ Leveled Monarch that can only get its effect by tributing another monarch. Plus this structure deck comes with 5 new cards, 1 holo 2 super. What is the monarch greatest default? The fact that they only get their effect when they are tributed summon correct? Wouldn't the smartest thing UDE/ Konami could do is to have its effect go off when its normal summoned? Or we could get better Floater monsters. We all know Treeborn and spirit reapor are good, but c'mon we can do better.

Last thing im gonna say on this debate is that altho monarchs are the lates and most longest running fad, Yes i said Fad, it is surely to die after the release of this structure deck. And what better way for UDE / Konami to make its money? Sell off the commons to the kiddies so that they would bug their parrents to trick their decks out with the real deals.

And' date=' there will be no dark monarch, the monarchs are based around the 5 elements of japan.

Wood - Granmarg

Steel - Razia?

Water - Mobius

Fire - Thestalios

Light - Zarbog

[/quote']

it says there will be a NEW MONARCH. meaning most likely a DARK monarch, because all other attributes are taken

Archived