>>>>~{[!!1000 post Broken Seal Set 9/?!]}~<<<<

PrimalFear

Do you want to see more from this set?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you want to see more from this set?

Hey all I've decided to make a new set based on A Broken Seal, the set makes for some good combos and allow the user time to keep monsters on the field. The pics depict Broken Seal which shows the souls of the warrors from within themselves. Here are the first 8 Crads from the seires. All pics where created by Moai666, and altered by me. OCG was corrected by DeMenTed thank you.

[spoiler=Card 1]5fpt6p.jpg

[spoiler=Card 2]213kom1.jpg

[spoiler=Card 3]35bxky1.jpg

[spoiler=Card 4]2a6a8mr.jpg

[spoiler=Card 5]nloksg.jpg

[spoiler=Card 6]9h3o1c.jpg

[spoiler=Card 7]2ikjh4.jpg

[spoiler=Card 8]9j2iph.jpg

I suggest croping the pics, it would make them look so much more clean cut. Maybe a holo too.

OCG errors here and there.

Digietal Angel - overpowered. +1 each turn, and he cant be selected as an attack target?

Joikeir - overpowered. cant be selected as an attack target. can actually do damage.

Lucifer - balanced. Good.

Samael - balanced. Good.

Satien Avatar - Good.

Sura the Agni - Good.

Angel of Apocolypse - Good, balanced.

Joikier:

Once per turn, you can return 1 Level 4 or lower "Broken Seal" monster to your Deck ( from where? ) to Special Summon 1 Level 5 "Broken Seal" monster from your hand.

Sura The Agni:

This card cannot be selected as an attack target if your Life Points are less than 1000. This card's ATK equals the number of "Broken Seal" monsters in your Graveyard x 300.

Angel of Apocalypse:

This card cannot be selected as an attack target if there are more than 5 "Broken Seal" monsters in your Graveyard.

I like the fact that your cards have a proper ID.

Their effects are quite original and I guess that they work together.

A few OCG mistakes, but nothing too serious.

8.5 / 10 Good job.

^___^

i really like these cards I havent really seen much of your work but thats cause i dont really use this site that much in my opinion you shouldnt care what other people think you should just make these cards because you want to not to try to impress people its just about doing something that you enjoy doing dont stop doing something you enjoy just because there are alot of people that can be jerks and not fully appreciate all the hard work you put into making your cards im sure youve probably made a few friends because of using this site and i think thats what really matters you have to take the good with the bad

Archived