My First Synchro. A Signer Dragon. Please rate and comment-OCG Fixed

Zorc: The Dark One

i said it all in the title.

158358bb1.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters.

When this card is sent to the Graveyard you can activate its effect. You can then equip it to a monster on your field, and this card will be treated as an Equip Spell card that decreases the ATK of the equipped monster by 500 points.

I hope it is good.

EDITED VERSION!

158358je8.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monster.

When this card is succesfully Synchro Summoned, you can pay 500 Life Points to draw 1 card. If the specified card is a Monster card, you can inflict 1000 dmage to your opponent. You can Release this card to destroy all cards on your opponent's field. Decrease this card's ATK by 200 for every LIGHT-Dragon-Type monster in your opponent's Graveyard. If you activate this effect, skip your next Draw Phase.

"Treat this card as an Equip Spell Card, and equip it to 1 Monster on the field. Decrease the ATK of the equipped Monster by 500."

Very similar to Archfiend of Gilfer, and even the same ATK / DEF. Actually, Pretty much Archfiend of Gilfer as a Synchro Dragon.

Just make it more Original next time, okay? ;)

-Yoshi

"Treat this card as an Equip Spell Card' date=' and equip it to 1 Monster on the field. Decrease the ATK of the equipped Monster by 500."

Very similar to Archfiend of Gilfer, and even the same ATK / DEF. Actually, Pretty much Archfiend of Gilfer as a Synchro Dragon.

Just make it more Original next time, okay? ;)

-Yoshi

[/quote']

Whoa. That's really creepy

Archived