Lock Please

Desu the Blue Nerd

Welcome to a Silent Productions RP. We are not at all associated with 4kids(a.k.a. We don't suck), disney(a.k.a. We're not designed for little girls and my brother), and your mom. Thank you. If you clicked on this RP you are clearly bored like me. Now have fun. If you don't like fun or are just going to spam the exit is to the right. There is a nice cliff. This RP is based after what me and my friends in the necro force what we occasionaly did in it(no not gender changes and please none of those). If I missed anything please inform me.

The year is 2500. Duel spirits have been becoming more common lately. Some people even have two. So scientists invented a device called a C-Soul(I'll let your imagination picture it). With it you can combine with your duel spirit(s) to gain the monster's powers. Powerful specials can also be used. But an evil group with powerful duel spirits called Final Oblivian is rising to conquer the world with their power, numbers, and skills. They plan on collecting all the most powerful duelists to conquer the world.

Rules

1) No godmodding

2) No controlling other people's characters.

3) Only minor NPCs you made are allowed for you to control.

4) No one hit kills.

5) You know the rest.

Application

Name:

Appearance(a pic please):

Side:

Duel Spirit(s):

Special Attack for(name of first duel spirit):

Special Attack for(name of second duel spirit):

Supreme Special(Double soul combination) and normal attack(s):

Deck:

Personality:

Bio:

ooc: hi you know my brother Lycanthrope-Volf heh weird

Name: Desperado Perez

Appearance(a pic please): Anime_Warrior_by_chaotixwolf.jpg

Side: Bad guy/good guy

Duel Spirit(s): Red Eyes Death Dragon, Red Eyes Darkness Dragon

Special Attack and normal attack(s) for(name of first duel spirit): Inferno Fire Spread

Special Attack and normal attack(s) for(name of second duel spirit): Inferno Dark Fire

Supreme Special(Double soul combination) and normal attack(s): Amatarasu

Personality: Dark, not social, wears a bandage over his right eye.

Bio: Dark and evil he was abandon by his mother and father at the age of 10 in dark forest. When there he explored the surrounding and came accross a large cave. Frightened to death at the same time as angry he traveled deeper in the cave. When he saw a blue dark glow. It was a deck and then a giant dragon appeared. Desperado stumbled over his own feet and stared scared. "Your hatred and anger feeds me," The dragon said "Take me as your deck and you will never be alone again." desperado grabbed the deck and smiled. It is unknown why his parents abandoned him and it is said that he had a Mysterious eye. He is has always been good with the ladies and usually doesn't allow his duel spirits out

If you could please not a tek tek avi, have a name, and an age. Zetsu you're accepted but you forgot your side. Tjis isn't like a deck thing. Think of it as something different. Just ditch cards all together. Also I forgot my form.

Name: Hyoma Zeros

Appearance(a pic please): Guy1.jpg

Side: Good guys

Duel Spirit(s): Silent Swordsman, and Silent Magician

Special Attack for Silent Swordsman: True Silent Slash

Special Attack for Silent magician: Silent Magic Blast

Supreme Special: Final Silence

Personality: Calm, kind, caring, smart.

Bio: Hyoma is basically a normal kid who likes to fight alongside his duel spirit in competitions. He has a strange uncatchable disease that saps away at his duel energy when he duels and battles with his duel spirits. He also has the ability to sense the amount of duel energy a person has which is useful for locating people and knowing where powerful opponents are. Perhaps his only three weaknesses are he doesn't take advice, his disease, and girls. He just doesn't understand them. For that reason he isn't interested in the whole romance thing.

I'm not actually sure how it goes, but i'm going to assume it's kinda like an RPG, Bolded are Specials and The Asterisks mark Choices

Name: Ryko

[spoiler=Appearance:]

_Painless__by_Lasaro.jpg

Minus the Barcode on his Arm

Side: Good

Duel Spirit(s): Death Whisper - Yata-Aluria, Death Whisper - Yata-Darsagu

Special Attack and normal attack(s) for Yata-Aluria: Whispering Plague Smash (It does little Damage, but it Badly poisons the Opponent), Whispering Claw (Does Some Damage and Poisons the Opponent), Black Whisper - Ragnarok (Does a lot of Damage and Poisons the Enemy)

Special Attack and normal attack(s) for Yata-Darsagu: Whispering Rose Volley (Does a little Damage, but it Burns the opponent), Whispering Volley(Does some Damage to all opponents), White Whisper - Caster (She casts a spell that can have one of these effects *Does some Damage and Burns all Opponents, *Does a little damage and Freezes 1 Opponent, *Does A Lot of Damage and Burns and Poisons 1 opponent)

Supreme Special(Double soul combination) and normal attack(s): Whisper and Volley (Does Moderate Damage to all opponents and Severely Injures 1 Opponent), Claws and Roses(Does a little Damage and Burns and Poisons 1 Opponent), Darkness and Desolation(Critically Injures everyone, can only be used once per fight)

Personality: Very Mean and Extremely Agressive and Reckless

Bio: Ryko, A Living Duel Spirit(A Person that still Lives, but has a card is already made of him) His 2 Spirits, Yata-Aluria and Yata-Darsagu, Guided Him until the C-Soul was Invented, Which Yata-Darsagu and Yata-Aluria then started to Act erratic, and they all got a Bad feeling about the whole Machine, Yata-Aluria Focuses on Up-close Attacks that Poison and Yata-Darsagu Focus on Long Range Attacks, Working together(Which is something that is somewhat rare) They can Annihalate almost Any opponent, but sometimes get hurt in the Process, They often use De-buffs(Status Ailments that hurt or Impede, Like Poison and Burning) to do their Dirty work

Name: Omar

Appearance(a pic please): Anime_Knight.jpg

Duel Spirit(s): Blue Eyes Shining Dragon, Dark Magician Chaos

Special Attack and normal attack(s) for(name of first duel spirit): Inferno light devastation

Special Attack and normal attack(s) for(name of second duel spirit): Blaze of demise and darkness

Supreme Special(Double soul combination) and normal attack(s): Infernal Soul Demise

Personality: strong, cold-hearted,

Bio: Omar is a strong fighter when it comes to duel spirits and he is one of the best. He once gave his father his word to become the strongest and he will do anything and everything.

I made some adjustments to my form and duels are now going to be allowed in this RP. All I will need to know is your deck name. Forget about what I said earlier. You can choose from duels or soul battles. Just no overpowered decks(Ryko).

Name: Omar

Appearance(a pic please): Anime_Knight.jpg

Duel Spirit(s): Blue Eyes Sky Dragon' date=' Dark Magician Chaos

Special Attack and normal attack(s) for(name of first duel spirit): Inferno light devastation

Special Attack and normal attack(s) for(name of second duel spirit): Blaze of demise and darkness

Supreme Special(Double soul combination) and normal attack(s): Infernal Soul Demise

Personality: strong, cold-hearted,

Bio: Omar is a strong fighter when it comes to duel spirits and he is the best. He once gave his father his word to become the strongest and he will do anything and everything.

[/quote']

Blue Eyes Sky Dragon?

OoC: I am actually Experimenting with my Custom cards, The TWB Monsters i have in store are Overpowered Currently, but i'm trying Various things to Balance them(I actually tried adding a Side effect when he is Special summoned by their TM effect(If removed from the field, it's removed from play and it comes back during your or Your Opponent's Standby Phases)), As i Try and Balance them, I will Either use my new Archtype(Death Whisper, Focuses on High Attack or Broken Effects that involve Attacking, but Most Cannot Inflict Battle Damage and almost all require to attack a monster 3 times to destroy it) or Stay with Soul Dueling

Name Devin Chambers

Age 18

Genger male

apperence tall, blonde a little chubby.

Spiris Stardust Dragon and Mezuki

Special atk Stardust Sonic/Stardust Dragon

Special atk Undead Ake Slash/Mezuki

Deck Zombie

Personality Misunderstood part good part evil.

Bio Parents Died at the age of 2, was sent to the Dominion of the beast, became very ill, Part of his best friend's Heart was transfered to him, It was Stardust by the way. He became half Human duelist half Spirit. Almost everyone hates him because he kills and does't care.

Name: Max Lernz

Appearance(a pic please): [spoiler=Here's the Pic] Sword.jpglike this but without the sword

Duel Spirit(s): Elemental Hero Poision Rose and Elemental Hero Lady Heat

Special Attack and normal attack(s) for(name of first duel spirit): (Normal Attack) Rose Whip (Normal Attack) Thorn Storm (Special Attack) Poision Rose Storm

Special Attack and normal attack(s) for(name of second duel spirit): (Normal Attack) Heat Beam (Normal Attack) Heat Storm (Special Attack) Fire Metor Storm

Supreme Special(Double soul combination) and normal attack(s): (Supreme Special) Burning Rose Rope (Normal Attack) Fire Rose Blast (Normal Attack) Fire Vine

Deck: E-Heroes

Personality: Nice, Caring, Outgoing, Shy and Quiet at times.

Bio: Max is a strong fighter who fights for whats right. She cares about her friends and will do anything to free them from harm, even if it means death. She also never talks about her past. If someone asks her about her past she'll say something like "I don't think you have the right to know."

Archived